Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic Pagination in Forum Display

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Bought and installed! Love it!

    Comment


      #17
      Bought and installed! Going to love this one!

      Could you give me a hint on how to change the CSS to something like the button in your example image at the top? I have a dark background style and the buttons are difficult to read. Here is an example: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...n-s-basketball

      I have tried changing:

      .pagenav-button-thatrocks {
      background-image: linear-gradient(to top,rgba(128,128,128,.1) 0,rgba(255,255,255,0) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.7) 100%) !important;
      }

      But I am not sure it made much difference, if any at all. I don't really know what I am doing. I'd like to just have a nice grayish button if possible, like your cancel/preview buttons at the bottom of your topics.

      Comment


        #18
        Thanks for purchasing alfreema!

        Try using this CSS:

        Code:
        .topic-item .pagenav-button-thatrocks {
            border: 1px solid #aaa !important;
            color: #000 !important;
            background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #fcfff4 0%,#dfe5d7 40%,#b3bead 100%) !important;
        }
        .topic-item .pagenav-button-thatrocks:hover {
            border-color: #eee !important;
            font-weight: bold;
        }

        Comment


          #19
          Bingo! Thanks!

          Comment


            #20
            Glenn, this mod is not quite working for us.

            From this page: https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...n-s-basketball

            When you click on any of the page buttons, it takes you to the last page no matter which one you click on.

            Comment


              #21
              It's conflicting with the Redirect Topic Title mod. I thought that was fixed in v1.1. I'll take a look.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                It's conflicting with the Redirect Topic Title mod. I thought that was fixed in v1.1. I'll take a look.
                Dumb question, but could the order in which they are installed cause an issue?

                Comment


                  #23
                  No. But execution order might. Try executing pagination mod first. You can change the order in the Products & Hooks > Manage Template Hooks settings.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    To alfreema and the rest of customers who bought this mod, I have fixed the conflict with the Redirect Title mod. All your orders were re-opened. You should receive an email containing the download link.

                    Comment


                    • glennrocksvb
                      glennrocksvb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As noted in the installation instructions, if you are upgrading this mod from an old version to the latest v1.3, you can skip uploading the content of the 'upload' folder (steps 1 and 2). Just re-install the product XML file and allow overwrite.

                    #25
                    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                    To alfreema and the rest of customers who bought this mod, I have fixed the conflict with the Redirect Title mod. All your orders were re-opened. You should receive an email containing the download link.
                    Just installed and it appears to be working perfectly! Thanks for the update!

                    Comment


                      #26
                      Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                      Thanks for purchasing alfreema!

                      Try using this CSS:

                      Code:
                      .topic-item .pagenav-button-thatrocks {
                      border: 1px solid #aaa !important;
                      color: #000 !important;
                      background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #fcfff4 0%,#dfe5d7 40%,#b3bead 100%) !important;
                      }
                      .topic-item .pagenav-button-thatrocks:hover {
                      border-color: #eee !important;
                      font-weight: bold;
                      }
                      Does that just get pasted at the very end of the CSS? Or does it overwrite something? I paid for installation by you and would also like those buttons.

                      Comment


                      • glennrocksvb
                        glennrocksvb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You don't need it. Your pagination buttons are already gray.

                      #27
                      I just installed it and it works (vB5.4.0). But sorry, perhaps I'm a little silly...
                      It shows for example "1 - 11 - 15" for threads with 15 pages. I want "1 - 2 - 3 ... 14 - 15".
                      I can't find it on the ACP?

                      Comment


                        #28
                        It's in Settings > Options > General Settings
                        • Number of Pages Visible in Page Navigator
                        • Relative Jumps for Page Navigator
                        These are the same settings applied to the pagination buttons inside a topic.
                        This mod also respects the post per page user settings.

                        Comment


                          #29
                          Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                          It's in Settings > Options > General Settings
                          • Number of Pages Visible in Page Navigator
                          • Relative Jumps for Page Navigator
                          These are the same settings applied to the pagination buttons inside a topic.
                          This mod also respects the post per page user settings.
                          Thank you.
                          Unfortunally, my forum was upgraded from an old version of vBulletin, and there is a similar setting (in german language) in my ACP. But this does not take any effekt.
                          The new setting is not available. Here is a screenshot of my ACP.
                          How can I solve the problem?
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • glennrocksvb
                            glennrocksvb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Mine is set to 3 and 10 50 100 500 1000 respectively. I think that's the default. Try those values.

                          #30
                          Glenn
                          Anything for the cloud yet on this mod?

                          Comment


                          • glennrocksvb
                            glennrocksvb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Correct.

                          • Mitch
                            Mitch commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Let me know when it's ready
                            Thanks

                          • glennrocksvb
                            glennrocksvb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Correction. If user set it to 40, it would still show 2 pages in the topic list as vBCloud has no access and doesn't know that user set it to 40.

                          • Mitch
                            Mitch commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That would be even better, wouldn't it?

                          • glennrocksvb
                            glennrocksvb commented
                            Editing a comment
                            No. It would show 2 pages in the topic list which is wrong because for that user there's only 1 page. When he opens the topic, he would only see 1 page.
                        Working...
                        X