Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Profile Preview Tooltip (like Name Card but better!)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is wonderful! Is it possible to buy a branding free version?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I'll update the first post to allow purchase of branding-free version.

FYI. You can now purchase the branding-free version in the first post.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• Fleiding
      Fleiding commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome!

When users have a long biography or selected a lot of options from our custom multiple-selection checkbox profile field area, you'll get a horizontal scroll bar as you can see. (For some reason there a no spaces between the options in here or on the profile field for some reason?)

Is it possible to remove the horizontal scroll bar?

Comment

The missing spaces seems to be causing the horizontal scrollbar. Can you post or PM me the link to your site?
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

FYI. I have updated the plugin to fix the wrapping issue reported by Fleiding. The first post has been updated to reflect the update.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Gleen, I would like to buy this.. but I am not sure which is better or what you prefer.. via your shop or here in forum just by paypal. Do you send invoice with the shop?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Just buy it here using Paypal. I'll send you an invoice.

• shining
            shining commented
            Editing a comment
            done Thanks for this.. I don´t have a problem with branding.. but I didn´t like it in this case because it was shown directly in the preview and not in the footer of the website. So thanks for this branding free option.

Btw: Did you find out something about the issue with the new tab-module I mentionend before? Is there maybe a solution via CSS or so to deactivate this hover effect in that area?

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the purchase. I'll send you an invoice. I will look into the tab issue of there's a fix or workaround.

• shining
            shining commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!!

Originally posted by shining View Post
          After Updating to 5.3 there seems to be a little problem on a page only where the tab container is used. The Preview Tooltip reacts much to sensitive... sometimes there appears up to 4 tooltips at the same time and do not disappear. They even stay while scrolling up and down the page.

And by the way not a problem but a suggestion: Would it be possible to add the members name inside the tooltip? Maybe below the word "profile"... Because when you hover over just a avatar sometimes it hides the user name.
          Just want to remind you of the problem with the tab container. Could you please take a look? Or is there a way to deactivate it in the tab container? Its really annoying when there lots of previews pop up and don´t disappear and you can´t click the topic you want.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
            glennrocksvb commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the reminder. I'll take a look at it.

Originally posted by William View Post
          I have this installed and working, but the "working" indicator pops up and stays on when the profile preview displays. I tried both the branded free (purchased from you awhile back) version and the version downloadable here, but the same issue occurs.

Click image for larger version Name:	profile preview.jpg Views:	1 Size:	143.9 KB ID:	2829
          Hello, would you be so kind as to tell me which is the first style that appears on your page which indicates the last post? Thank you

Google translator

Comment

Originally posted by puntito123 View Post
            Hello, would you be so kind as to tell me which is the first style that appears on your page which indicates the last post? Thank you
            If you mean the module which displays latest threads then that is made by Dragonbyte Products. It is called Info Panels. I do not however recommend the software as it is beta and not currently being updated or maintained. Not to mention half the module's admincp functions do not work. If you search Vb.org you can find the product in the database, however, I definitely do not recommend the pro version. You'd be better off trying the free version.

Forum Home Enhancements - [DBTech] InfoPanels v2 (vB5) [AJAX] vBulletin 5.x Products & Extensions

Enjoy,
            William

Comment

It's como Xenforo excelent modifications Thx

Comment

Does this work for cloud now?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                  glennrocksvb commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No. It requires uploading product XML which is not allowed on vBCloud. I'll check if there's a workaround for vBCloud.

• Mitch
                  Mitch commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would be interested in a cloud version as well

i am testing this now soon will send a coffee

thanks glen
                voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

pay with paypal brand free thanks glen work nicely
                  voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    glennrocksvb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for the purchase.

Any way to disable the birthday showing up when you scroll over the avatar? Or is that a personal setting? Be nice to just have the birthdays not showing up as a default.

Comment

Yes there's a setting for that in User Settings
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"