First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    pakistaniandproud

Display Country flag icons on postbit using this mod. It shows the country flag of the user based on the value of the Country Profile Field. This plugin is very useful for forums that have users from different countries and regions. It adds a nice visual touch to the posts and helps users to identify the location of other

Leave a comment:

• pakistaniandproud
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    vB doesn't have auto-embed without using BBCode. And I don't have any mod for it yet.

Ah, I see. In the meantime, would the codes that show our location/country at the side below the avatar be available?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    vB doesn't have auto-embed without using BBCode. And I don't have any mod for it yet.

Leave a comment:

• pakistaniandproud
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Did you mean it doesn't work when you use the full Tweet URL inside the [tweet] tags? It works here.
    It works with the tags, but it does not work when I simply past the Twitter Link.

Xenforo has it automatically embed.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Did you mean it doesn't work when you use the full Tweet URL inside the [tweet] tags? It works here.

Leave a comment:

• pakistaniandproud
    replied
    Update: It only works by tagging [Tweet]ID[/Tweet] on my forum. Otherwise it just posts a plain link.

Over here it embeds automatically.

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 01-17-2024, 10:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• pakistaniandproud
    replied
    This does not work for me.

Leave a comment:

• 04wayne
    replied
    I can confirm it's working again on my site too, thanks for confirming Glenn.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by lottidah View Post
    Test Tweet.

Seems like the Twitter BBCode is now working. I didn't have to make any change. Maybe there was just a glitch on Twitter side before.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I'll research for the new X API and update the BBCode.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    The Twiiter JS API is returning 404 Not Found error. They might have changed the API location since they changed to X or they did deprecated the old Twitter API.

Leave a comment:

• 04wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by lottidah View Post
    Anyone else noticing the Tweet BB code isn't displaying Tweets properly? It only displays the text of the Tweet and not the formatted Tweet.
    Having the same issue on my VB6 forum - have recent VB upgrades broken the BB Code?

Leave a comment:

• lottidah
    replied
    Test Tweet.

Leave a comment:

• lottidah
    replied
    Anyone else noticing the Tweet BB code isn't displaying Tweets properly? It only displays the text of the Tweet and not the formatted Tweet.

Leave a comment:

• DOSO
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah. I figured it out. Once I turned everything from No to Yes underneath the button image option, twitter, and instagram worked. Once I put in only the numbers for TikTok, it started to work.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"