Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lange View Post
    Hi.

The following error message is displayed when I save the template without any modification inside the template. The template is not saved.

Tested on default style.
    PHP 8.0.15 / vB 5.6.6
    Released v1.11 to fix this issue. First post updated and customers who purchased this product notified.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• lange
      lange commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, I will install this version.

• lange
      lange commented
      Editing a comment
      Edited. It's ok now.

Hi,

It would be interesting if you could improve this mod by adding a Last Activity on mouse-over option and other details.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Will look into that.

lange, that seems to be a combination of the Last Visitors and Who's Online modules. But the Who's Online is a little different. It just counts who are online at the point the page was loaded. It doesn't take into account the time cutoff. For example, it seems like that the 1.454 guests in that screenshot are the guests who were currently online at that time not in the past 24 hours. Guests don't have user IDs thus the system cannot record the number of active guests within a span or range of time. So including the number of guests in the Last Visitors module is a little misleading.
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 02-28-2022, 12:46 PM.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

No offense, it was just a suggestion.

The 1454 guests are the fake guests. It's an option in the settings with the added number of fake guests.

Both mods work fine. I will test the two mods for a while and decide which one to use. Your mod seems to have the advantage of not adding a MySQL table and it's important for me. The difference between the two mods is visually very small in the design as you can see on this screenshot that I will delete in the next few hours.

Comment

I take no offense. I was just explaining that the number of guests seemed to be the currently online guests and not necessarily within the 24-hour cutoff. And now you disclosed that it is fake. If the fake guest count is set as an option, then you have to always modify it to make it dynamic and look like real? And I don't know why it adds a table in the DB as the last visitors info already exists in the database. My Last Visitors mod is the same as the "List Visitors in the Last 24 Hours" in the User Manager in AdminCP. The only difference is I made the time cutoff as an option instead of the fixed 24 hours.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• lange
          lange commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know for the dynamic thing.

It's ok Glenn. I'll look at that later with Mr Google translate. At the moment you may be losing me because of my age. ;-)

(this is the last visitors mod from Yilmaz).

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know how you configure the fake guest count on that mod but if you configure it by entering the count that you want to be displayed in the module, then that count will never change until you manually change the option again?

The fake guest count option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-02-28_19-28-17.png
Views:	259
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	24094

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          So you'd have to keep on updating the fake guest count in order to make it appear real? Otherwise, showing 986 guest count every 24 hours or the count not even changing within 24 hours would make it look unreal as guests (including bots) usually come and go.

• lange
          lange commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I set this number just to test the Yilmaz mod. I installed the mod just a few hours ago after seeing a post on vBorg.

My vB 5.6.6 forum is in test, it is not yet online. My vB 3.8.11 is online. When the forum 5.6.6 will be online, the number of fakeguests will be 0 since the content of the forum is almost totally hidden by many graphic placeholders. Why put a number of fake guest other than zero if the content of the forum is not visible to guests? ;-)

Thank you very much for your mod.

@+

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          I was just commenting in the general use of the fake count not specific to your site. I don't see a huge benefit of using a fake count if you would have to update it frequently to make it look real or believable.

Released v1.12 to add the Usergroup Legend section.​ Existing buyers should receive an email confirmation containing the download link to the new version.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hallo
          Will this program work on VBulletin 5?​

Comment

Originally posted by Kavala View Post
            Hallo
            Will this program work on VBulletin 5?​
            Yes, this is a vB5 mod. It's installed on this site on homepage.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Just to confirm before I make a purchase - does this mod work perfectly with vBulletin 5.7.0 ? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dannym View Post
                Just to confirm before I make a purchase - does this mod work perfectly with vBulletin 5.7.0 ? Thank you.
                Yes. It's installed on this site which is on 5.7.0.
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hello Glenn,

I find that there is delay in page loading trying to get a missing css file. ****-b-avatar-username.css
                  I have solved this by adding div to the span instead of class to be:

Code:
                  </vb:if>
                  <div id="b-avatar-username"><span>{vb:raw displayUsername}</span></div>
                  </vb:if>​
                  Then added classes in additional css files. and it worked great, errors stoped, pafe loaded as charm.

I am not sure if I solved it the best way, but it is solved. I put it here for your review and correction for the missing css and for my answer if any,

Have a great day​

Comment

Blackhorse, what version of the mod and vB5 are you running? This mod does not use b-avatar-username.css. It might be from an old vB5 version. I checked and vB 5.7.0 does not also use that CSS file.
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                      Blackhorse, what version of the mod and vB5 are you running? This mod does not use b-avatar-username.css. It might be from an old vB5 version. I checked and vB 5.7.0 does not also use that CSS file.
                      hello Gelnn,

I am using 1.12 version of the plugin. I am on the latest vBulletin version. Yes it doesn't use it, but it always give delay in refreshing home page and with f12 console I get that two errors:

The 1st of them: .../core/cache/css/style000l/166000-css_b_avatar_username.css, not found in, timed out.
                      The second error happens with me as on vbmods as well. which is the same like that:

The resource from “https://vbmods.rocks/core/cache/css/...sername.css” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).

I have solved both error with that tweak. The performance on speed tests improved dramatically after that. I am not sure if there are more updated version than the one I have.

Comment

I'll look why this is happening. What CSS code did you add in css_additional template? Adding a div to the mod template doesn't seem to make sense in solving the 404 error on css_b_avatar_username.css file.
                        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                        X
                        Searching...Please wait.
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                        There are no results that meet this criteria.
                        Search Result for "|||"