X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    I'll look why this is happening. What CSS code did you add in css_additional template? Adding a div to the mod template doesn't seem to make sense in solving the 404 error on css_b_avatar_username.css file.
    Hello Glenn,

I had to add div because just deleting class although it will solve the issue - isn't enough if css modification is needed. This is why I added div, to allow css, and use many css as obtained from vbmods here with solving some language shift of names under avatar. When I am back on lap i will put it here for your review boss, as i just do that by sense and it is your game, we learn from you.

By the way there is no problem if you chose to show avatar only it happens when you allow both together.

Comment

I have fixed the missing css_b_avatar_username.css file that was actually not used by this mod. I discovered that vB5 has a weird "bug" where if a mod used "b-avatarXXXX" CSS class where XXXX represents any characters, then vB5 automatically includes "css_b_avatarXXXX.css" file on the page for some reason. This mod was using b-avatar-username class and all I had to do was rename it to last-visitor-username.

I have also enabled avatar/username link in this mod to work with vB5's Name Card feature if you have it enabled. This means, if you click on a username in the Last Visitors module, then it will display the Name Card popup.

I have updated this mod with these changes and released v1.13. Customers should receive an email confirmation containing the download link.​
      Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-29-2022, 04:41 PM.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• dannym
        dannym commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Glenn. Just to double check - do I overwrite all of the files for the upgrade? Should I be removing/backing up anything in particular before I do this?

Originally posted by dannym View Post
      Just to double check - do I overwrite all of the files for the upgrade? Should I be removing/backing up anything in particular before I do this?
      Yes, ok please overwrite the files. Backing up the files to be overwritten is optional if you want, just in case you'd revert to the older version.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
      X
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"