X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Official - Paid] Visitors in the Last X Hours Module

This is a vB4 feature that's missing in vB5. Well, not anymore as I created it!

Features:
    1. Displays the visitors in the last hours you configured. Defaults to last 24 hours.
    2. Can display avatars instead of usernames. Displays avatars by default.
    3. Can display usernames using the "Username HTML Markup" option for usergroups in AdminCP. (This is new in v1.1)
    4. Packaged as a Module. So you just drag and drop it onto the page using Sitebuilder.
    5. Does not require editing existing templates.

Version History:

v1.5
    • Fixed sorting issue on list of users.

v1.4
    • Fixed blank module issue due to a typo in the module template.

v1.3
    • Fixed blank module issue due to an incorrect code in the module template.

v1.2
    • Fixed compatibility with vB 5.2.6. There was a breaking change introduced by vBulletin in the User API that prevented this module to work in vB 5.2.6.

v1.1
    • Added new feature to allow the usergroup's "Username HTML Markup" options to be applied to the username if "Display Avatars" option in the module is set to No. This means if you add HTML in the usernames of a usergroup (e.g. change color or font), then this will be applied in the module.

v1.0
    • Initial version

Limitations:
    1. Does not display last activity date. I feel this is too much information.
    2. Does not exclude invisible users.

Demo:
    See "Visitors in the Last 24 Hours" module on homepage.

Instructions:
    Please refer to the installation document included in the file.

Price: $10

Payment Accepted: PayPal or Debit/Credit Card

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Screenshots:
    Last Visitors module with avatars Last Visitors module without avatars Last Visitors module configuration
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 04-03-2017, 04:20 PM.

Hi Glenn,

What are the chances, since the module is in trial mode, to also combine the stats module. Show the latest member, max posts, most active, and max threads? It would clean up the column that it is posted in for sure, that is, instead of having two separate modules.

Enjoy,
    William
    Last edited by William; 11-08-2016, 08:29 PM.
    Christian Forums

Comment

I would create that then as a separate module which would be a combination of Last Visitors Module and Statistics Module.

Comment

Hello Glenn,

I am interested in that rather than the first mod because it would really clean up the forum. If you take a peek towards your footer of this site it would be cleaned up. Just my opinion. I think your latest 24 hour mod is really neat. I'll purchase it until the second module is available, but I'll choose to run the combined module later.

Enjoy,
        William
        Christian Forums

Comment

DBTech's X Stats Module does all that. It features 3 panes and several stats options to display as well as custom options.
          The AdminCP menu is broke in 5.1.5 and above, but the AdminCP/Settings menu still works as do the modules.
          And they use AJAX refresh to keep the stats up to date.
          One can use the slightly buggy DBTech one or perhaps use it as the foundation for updating into a new one.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1893

Comment

You need to be logged in to view the quote. Login or Register now!
            I wouldn't recommend Dragonbyte products to anyone. The products are all in beta, and your recommended product (infopanels) in particular has bugs despite being upgraded to the newest version. Db may make quality products for older versions of Vbulletin, but I think they are riding on that reputation alone when it comes to Vb 5.

However, I do use DB's infopanels on my activity page. But noticing your panel there on top, why is there a giant block with wasted space to the right? I take it you have noticed that if the block is disabled this still occurs? At least it does with Vb 5.2.4. Not to mention turning some blocks on or off results in nothing.

With Vb 5 Shout there are missing features. It's just a shout box, and the latest activity does not show up..... was informed of that after I purchased a license.

I do not want to run Db's infopanel or shoutbox on my main page, but I would like to run Glenn's mod. If Glenn would come up with something like infopanels for my activity page, I'd ditch all Db products and "never" give them another chance in the future. Last I went to them for support on their products, I was told I should downgrade to Vb4 or migrate over to Xenforo.

But I thank you for the recommendation!

Enjoy,
            William
            Last edited by William; 11-09-2016, 07:07 PM.
            Christian Forums

Comment

I noticed DB's Info Panel is not responsive. It shows as a blank box in mobile and even in iPad portrait mode.

Comment

• William
                William commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm using @media to display:none the Db infopanels on smaller resolutions.

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                You should hide the entire widget (using .infopanels-widget css rule) and not just the table cells inside the widget.

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                But without your @media query to hide it, the infopanel widget seems still not responsive.

Yes. Started somewhere around 5.1.8
              And DBTech has posted that they will provide no more support for vB5x because of the massive bugs and constant code changes breaking downward compatibility with nearly every release
              As a programmer, and someone who has worked hard to keep vB functional, I feel their pain and anguish. To put so much work into something...
              So, yes, I suspect I too would replace the module with one from Glen, so long as it offered the same features.
              Sorry to hear about that. I have had to do a great deal of work to keep it going. Sadly, I have yet to find anything better. Some nice flash ones out there but most of my users are on mobile devices which are no longer supporting flash. It also isn't vB integrated.

I have done some code editing and have all 3 panels working again
              Also, I have tested this on an Android tablet and 2 smart phones. All 3 devices show the Top Stats.

This still does not include Glen's new X Users in the past hour feature, but it is working far better.

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1931

I think I would add Glen's module after or within.

Comment

I'm about to release this module. I just need to add the option to show avatars and not just usernames. Watch out for it.

Comment

Glenn, can you test the module because if using avatars and I ban a member.... . in the default module the avatar disappears and a blank shows and the user name.

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1966
                  Christian Forums

Comment

Time of last visit when hoovering over nickname....just an idea

Comment

Status update? I'm in shopping mode.

Enjoy,
                    William
                    Christian Forums

Comment

I'm out of town and will be back on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Comment

Happy thanksgiving .. be safe!

Comment

Any update on this glennrocksvb ?

Comment

Working...
                          X