X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Visitors in the Last X Hours Module

This is a vB4 feature that's missing in vB5. Well, not anymore as I created it!

Features:
    1. Displays the visitors in the last hours you configured. Defaults to last 24 hours.
    2. Can display Usergroup Legend using the Username HTML Markup setting for each usergroup. (New in v1.12)
    3. Can display avatars only, usernames only, or both. Displays avatars only by default.
    4. Can display usernames using the "Username HTML Markup" option for usergroups in AdminCP.
    5. Can exclude banned users.
    6. Can show visitor count using the "Display Count?" module configuration.​
    7. Packaged as a Module. So you just drag and drop it onto the page using Sitebuilder.
    8. Does not require editing existing templates.
    9. Compatible with PHP 8.0 and 8.1.
    10. Allow customization or translation of the visitor count message using the vbmods_last_visitors_count and vbmods_last_visitors_usergrouplegend_header phrase variables in the Phrase Manager.
    11. Added module configuration to customize how avatars and/or username are displayed and the avatar size for desktop and mobile.

EDIT: Style Customizations below via CSS is no longer needed in v1.10 and up. To customize how the users are displayed in the module, edit the module configuration and configure "Display Type", "Avatar Size for Desktop" and "Avatar Size for Mobile" options. If you installed below CSS, you have to remove it first before installing v1.10 and up.

Style Customizations:
    To display both the avatars and username at the same time, make sure to select Yes for the "Display Avatars?" option in the module configuration and then add the following CSS in css_additional template:
    Code:
    /* Last Visitors Module Avatars with Username - START */
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar {
        --lastVisitorAvatarSize: 100px; /* Avatar width and height on desktop */
        --lastVisitorAvatarColumnGapSize: 40px; /* Gaps between Avatar columns on desktop */
        --lastVisitorAvatarRowGapSize: 20px; /* Gaps between Avatar rows on desktop */
        --lastVisitorAvatarBorderRadius: 100%; /* Avatar border-radius on desktop and mobile */
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
    .l-small .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar {
        --lastVisitorAvatarSize: 80px; /* Avatar width and height on mobile */
        --lastVisitorAvatarColumnGapSize: 20px; /* Gaps between Avatar columns on mobile */
        --lastVisitorAvatarRowGapSize: 10px; /* Gaps between Avatar rows on mobile */
    }
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar .last-visitor-list {
        display: grid;
        grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fill, var(--lastVisitorAvatarSize));
        justify-content: center;
        grid-column-gap: var(--lastVisitorAvatarColumnGapSize);
        grid-row-gap: var(--lastVisitorAvatarRowGapSize);
    }
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar li {
        margin: 0;
        float: none;
    }
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar .b-avatar {
        width: var(--lastVisitorAvatarSize);
        height: var(--lastVisitorAvatarSize);
        border-radius: var(--lastVisitorAvatarBorderRadius);
        margin: 0 !important;
    }
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar .b-avatar:after {
        content: attr(title);
        display: block;
        text-align: center;
        word-break: break-word;
        width: calc(100% + var(--lastVisitorAvatarColumnGapSize));
        margin-left: calc(-1 * (var(--lastVisitorAvatarColumnGapSize)/2));
    }
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar .b-avatar img {
        width: var(--lastVisitorAvatarSize);
        height: var(--lastVisitorAvatarSize);
        max-width: none !important;
        max-height: none !important;
        transform: none !important;
    }
    /* Last Visitors Module Avatars with Username - END */
    Adjust the avatar size and other values accordingly. I added comments enclosed within /* */ in the CSS code to describe the CSS variables I introduced that you can edit.
    [/code]

If you are using the Profile Preview Tooltip mod, then you need to add this extra CSS to prevent the username from disappearing when Profile preview tooltip appears.
    Code:
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .display-avatar .b-avatar[data-hasqtip][oldtitle]:after {
        content: attr(oldtitle);
    }

To customize the style of the visitor count message like changing the font-size, font-weight, font-family or any style, you can add this CSS:
    Code:
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget p {
        /* style here */
    }

Compatibility:
    • Compatible with vB5 and 6 (self-hosted)
    • Not compatible with vBCloud

Version History:

v1.13
    • Fixed missing css_b_avatar_username.css file that was actually not used by this mod. vB5 has a weird "bug" where if a mod used "b-avatarXXXX" CSS class where XXXX represents any characters, then vB5 automatically includes "css_b_avatarXXXX.css" file on the page for some reason.
    • Enabled avatar/username link in this mod to work with vB5's Name Card feature.​

v1.12
    • Added Usergroup Legend section.

v1.11
    • Fixed warning when editing and saving the Last Visitor module template in Style Manager.

v1.10
    • Added "Username HTML Markup" support for username when displayed together with avatar.
    • Added module option to display both avatar and username, avatar only or username only.
    • Added module option to configure avatar size for desktop and mobile.
    • Miscellaneous fixes

v1.9
    • Fixed incorrect visitor count if a banned user is online but excluded in the Last Visitor list.

v1.8
    • PHP 8.0 and 8.1 compatibility.
    • Added "Display Count" option to display number of visitors.
    • Added phrase variable named vbmods_last_visitors_count in the Phrase Manager to allow customization or translation of the visitor count message.

v1.7
    • Added options to exclude banned users from the list. Thanks to voyger for this feature request.

v1.6
    • Added the new Module Permissions feature that was recently added by vBulletin to the modules.

v1.5
    • Fixed sorting issue on list of users.

v1.4
    • Fixed blank module issue due to a typo in the module template.

v1.3
    • Fixed blank module issue due to an incorrect code in the module template.

v1.2
    • Fixed compatibility with vB 5.2.6. There was a breaking change introduced by vBulletin in the User API that prevented this module to work in vB 5.2.6.

v1.1
    • Added new feature to allow the usergroup's "Username HTML Markup" options to be applied to the username if "Display Avatars" option in the module is set to No. This means if you add HTML in the usernames of a usergroup (e.g. change color or font), then this will be applied in the module.

v1.0
    • Initial version

Limitations:
    1. Does not display last activity date.
    2. Does not exclude invisible users.

Demo:
    See "Recent Visitors" module on homepage.

Instructions:
    Please refer to the installation document included in the file.

Price: $35

Payment Accepted: PayPal or Debit/Credit Card

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Screenshots:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-31-2023, 09:51 PM.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Hi Glenn,

What are the chances, since the module is in trial mode, to also combine the stats module. Show the latest member, max posts, most active, and max threads? It would clean up the column that it is posted in for sure, that is, instead of having two separate modules.

Enjoy,
    William
    Last edited by William; 11-08-2016, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I would create that then as a separate module which would be a combination of Last Visitors Module and Statistics Module.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hello Glenn,

I am interested in that rather than the first mod because it would really clean up the forum. If you take a peek towards your footer of this site it would be cleaned up. Just my opinion. I think your latest 24 hour mod is really neat. I'll purchase it until the second module is available, but I'll choose to run the combined module later.

Enjoy,
        William

Comment

DBTech's X Stats Module does all that. It features 3 panes and several stats options to display as well as custom options.
          The AdminCP menu is broke in 5.1.5 and above, but the AdminCP/Settings menu still works as do the modules.
          And they use AJAX refresh to keep the stats up to date.
          One can use the slightly buggy DBTech one or perhaps use it as the foundation for updating into a new one.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1111
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	1893

Comment

Originally posted by Felix2 View Post
            DBTech's X Stats Module does all that. It features 3 panes and several stats options to display as well as custom options.
            The AdminCP menu is broke in 5.1.5 and above, but the AdminCP/Settings menu still works as do the modules.
            And they use AJAX refresh to keep the stats up to date.
            One can use the slightly buggy DBTech one or perhaps use it as the foundation for updating into a new one.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1893[/ATTACH]
            I wouldn't recommend Dragonbyte products to anyone. The products are all in beta, and your recommended product (infopanels) in particular has bugs despite being upgraded to the newest version. Db may make quality products for older versions of Vbulletin, but I think they are riding on that reputation alone when it comes to Vb 5.

However, I do use DB's infopanels on my activity page. But noticing your panel there on top, why is there a giant block with wasted space to the right? I take it you have noticed that if the block is disabled this still occurs? At least it does with Vb 5.2.4. Not to mention turning some blocks on or off results in nothing.

With Vb 5 Shout there are missing features. It's just a shout box, and the latest activity does not show up..... was informed of that after I purchased a license.

I do not want to run Db's infopanel or shoutbox on my main page, but I would like to run Glenn's mod. If Glenn would come up with something like infopanels for my activity page, I'd ditch all Db products and "never" give them another chance in the future. Last I went to them for support on their products, I was told I should downgrade to Vb4 or migrate over to Xenforo.

But I thank you for the recommendation!

Enjoy,
            William
            Last edited by William; 11-09-2016, 07:07 PM.

Comment

I noticed DB's Info Panel is not responsive. It shows as a blank box in mobile and even in iPad portrait mode.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• William
                William commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm using @media to display:none the Db infopanels on smaller resolutions.

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                You should hide the entire widget (using .infopanels-widget css rule) and not just the table cells inside the widget.

• glennrocksvb
                glennrocksvb commented
                Editing a comment
                But without your @media query to hide it, the infopanel widget seems still not responsive.

Originally posted by William View Post
              But noticing your panel there on top, why is there a giant block with wasted space to the right? I take it you have noticed that if the block is disabled this still occurs?
              Yes. Started somewhere around 5.1.8
              And DBTech has posted that they will provide no more support for vB5x because of the massive bugs and constant code changes breaking downward compatibility with nearly every release
              As a programmer, and someone who has worked hard to keep vB functional, I feel their pain and anguish. To put so much work into something...
              So, yes, I suspect I too would replace the module with one from Glen, so long as it offered the same features.
              Originally posted by William View Post
              With Vb 5 Shout there are missing features. It's just a shout box, and the latest activity does not show up..... was informed of that after I purchased a license.
              Sorry to hear about that. I have had to do a great deal of work to keep it going. Sadly, I have yet to find anything better. Some nice flash ones out there but most of my users are on mobile devices which are no longer supporting flash. It also isn't vB integrated.

I have done some code editing and have all 3 panels working again
              Also, I have tested this on an Android tablet and 2 smart phones. All 3 devices show the Top Stats.

This still does not include Glen's new X Users in the past hour feature, but it is working far better.

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	1760
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	1931

I think I would add Glen's module after or within.

Comment

I'm about to release this module. I just need to add the option to show avatars and not just usernames. Watch out for it.
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                  I'm about to release this module. I just need to add the option to show avatars and not just usernames. Watch out for it.
                  Glenn, can you test the module because if using avatars and I ban a member.... . in the default module the avatar disappears and a blank shows and the user name.

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1097
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1966

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    glennrocksvb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Will do.

Time of last visit when hoovering over nickname....just an idea

Comment

Status update? I'm in shopping mode.

Enjoy,
                    William

Comment

I'm out of town and will be back on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                        I'm out of town and will be back on Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
                        Happy thanksgiving .. be safe!

Comment

Any update on this glennrocksvb ?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                          X
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"