First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lange
    replied
    Hi.

The following error message is displayed when I save the template without any modification inside the template. The template is not saved.

Tested on default style.
    PHP 8.0.15 / vB 5.6.6

The following error occurred when attempting to evaluate this template:
    The template contains a conditional expression using a function not defined as safe.
    This is likely caused by a malformed conditional statement. It is highly recommended that you fix this error before continuing, but you may continue as-is if you wish.

Leave a comment:

• lange
    commented on 's reply
    I know, it's the price to pay to go through the templates but I keep a backup of all the edited templates and I use the software Beyond Compare to compare the templates.

I'm not familiar with CSS but I'll give it a try too.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    If you modify the mod template, upgrading the mod in the future may prevent the XML product installation process to overwrite the edited template. You might be able to add the placeholder image using just CSS.

• lange
    commented on 's reply
    And cherry on the sunday, by modifying your widget_vbmods_last_visitors template, I think I'll be able to add my placeholder image instead or above your custom blur. I will test in the next days.

Very glad with this product.

• USC
    commented on 's reply
    thanks a lot

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for confirming v1.10 works on vB 5.6.6 and PHP 8.

• lange
    replied
    Installed, everything works under 5.6.6 / PHP 8.0.15 including the CSS custom Blur.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, skip 1.9 and install 1.10

• lange
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much! I wanted to install the version 1.9 today. I will install version 1.10 then. I will then test your Blur Custom by adding the CSS in Additional CSS.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    USC ☝️

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    This is now obsolete and no longer needed. The avatar size can be configured in the module configuration as of v1.10

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    This code is obsolete and is no longer needed as of v1.10.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    This code is obsolete and is no longer needed.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Fixed in v1.10

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    v1.10 released. Customers notified. If you've added custom CSS before to show both avatar and username, you have to remove it first before installing v1.10. Please see updated first post for more details.

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"