Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I'm also having issues with it here. But when I logged in to your site after you gave me permission, I fixed the issue on your site. Did you see it fixed then later broke again?

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    Still having issues with this module, Glenn. The module does not display. Now that I see you're using 5.2.6 I'm curious to know whether you too are having an issue?

Enjoy,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    If you've recently downloaded v1.2, ignore that version and download v1.3 instead.

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    FYI. I release a new version (v1.3) of this module again. Version 1.2 is not working due to incorrect code in the module template. Thanks to William for reporting the issue and helping me debug it.

Existing buyers of this mod have been notified of the update and should be able to download the new version for free.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I have fixed this module to be compatible with vB 5.2.6. Existing buyers of this mod have been notified of the update and should be able to download the new version for free.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    FYI. I confirmed that this module is broken on the latest vB version 5.2.6 where vBulletin made a breaking change in the User API that prevents the module from working. I will fix this issue. Please stand by.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up. I will try to upgrade my dev environment and check.

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    Last night I upgraded to 5.2.6 and lost this module. It said error and wouldn't display. I ended up rolling back to 5.2.5. Just a heads up Glenn that there may be an issue with the upcoming upgrade.

Enjoy,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Will look into your requests. Thanks for purchasing this mod.

• goxy63
    replied
    Just bought it, nice module indeed.
    "Small" request if possible.
    Can we have option for cutt-off time to be midnight according to website local time, was hoping that this will be the case just the same as before we had in VB4.
    Also it would be nice to have last visit time on hoover....but this is minor "problem".
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for providing screenshots.

• aspeach
    replied

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    That's fine, no hurry.

• aspeach
    replied
    I worked late and didn't get to it, but I haven't forgotten!

Leave a comment:

• aspeach
    replied
    Ok Glenn. When I get home tonight you got it!

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"