Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Check the email associated with your Paypal account. Also check your spam folder. If you still cannot find it, then I will re-send it.

• goxy63
    commented on 's reply
    I dont see nothing in my inbox

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by sixpax12 View Post
    I notice the group permission thing is not enabled yet ... not sure if I personally care who can see it; but I am not that tech saavy yet.
    I have implemented the module permissions in the latest version 1.6 which I released 2 days ago. To those who've purchased this mod, please check you inbox.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    The mod was created way before vB implemented the module permissions which was just recent. I haven't updated all the custom modules I have created to implement the same.

• sixpax12
    replied
    I notice the group permission thing is not enabled yet ... not sure if I personally care who can see it; but I am not that tech saavy yet.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the purchase. I have added a badge to your postbit.

• sixpax12
    replied
    just purchased this little beauty and easily installed it, integrated it and now marvel at it.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Will look into that.

• shining
    replied
    Hello Glenn,

now that 5.3.4 is ready for update, could you please also add the "restrict the viewing of modules to specific usergroups" to this mod?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Thanks GeirS. Glad you liked it!

Leave a comment:

• GeirS
    replied
    Just bought, installed, and HUGE smile on my face

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Unfortunately not as it requires executing an SQL query to fetch the last visitors from the database. That is not allowed in vBCloud.

• nocturnix
    replied
    Is there any way to use this, or something similar with vb cloud?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Thanks for the explanation. I'll take a look into this.

Leave a comment:

• shining
    replied
    Sure.. I will try to explain

Our Community is new.. so we have like 4 user groups.
    - registred members (no html markup)
    - 3 different kind of custom "VIP" member groups (of which each has a different html markup)

Normally a member who registers to the forum is in the first group with no html markup (vbulletin group default).
    After they registred we set their primary group to one of the 3 custom user groups (with markup).

(We had a limit of the first 30 registered users who would get free VIP for lifetime)

The 3 additional group are used for paid subscription.

But its still free for testing until 15. August this year.

So yesterday I added the first new user to a "paid subscription" (because of using the end-date). So his primary group is still "registred users" but he is also added to another group with html markup.

As I mentionend before: The markup is shown everywhere like in threads postbit or on profile. But in the "last 24 hours visitors" the markup does not work. It shows the one from his primary group.
    So I think somehow the mod does not take the markup from the overwriting group but only the primary group of the member?

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"