X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Do you see the Prefix dropdown before the topic title textbox? Did you set the forum node IDs delimited by comma?
    Yes the drop down is there and yes the node IDs are separated by a comma
    and yes the branding is turned on in the footer .

Comment

I just realized even if i set the permissions in the prefix manager for a usergroup to not be able to use prefixes they still can.

update..this part i fixed.

Comment

I need a test admin account on your site in order to check what the issue is.

Comment

glennrocksvb was able to get this working for me..Thanks Glenn

Comment

Thanks for pointing me here Glenn, for some reason, I've missed this thread !
            Would this plugin work that way :

Making a new prefix (not a prefix set, only a single prefix) with a permission to certain usergroup, so that the only choice of prefix they have is what I've given them permission ?
            Does moderator,admin, supermod can bypass the prefix obligation ?

Comment

As long as the Topic Prefix dropdown appears (based on how you configured the prefix permissions) on the page when you are creating a new topic, the mod will require the user to choose a prefix.

The mod configuration that you need to set is to indicate which forum node IDs you want the prefix to be required on. Then the rest is based on how you configured the topic prefix permissions.

Comment

Just bought this mod, and it seems to work great when using the site from a browser. Unfortunately it does not force the use of a prefix on the selected forums when using the mobile app (standard vBulletin Mobile Suite).

Any plans to make this work with the mobile app as well?

Comment

Working...
                X