how do i try it?

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    Give it a try and test it.

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    You should set the one with the longer words or phrases first. So do "fine arts" first then "arts". That exact scenario is explained in the settings page.
    so it is possible to link finearts to www.finearts.com
    and
    fine to www.fine.com
    and
    arts to www.arts.com right?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    You should set the one with the longer words or phrases first. So do "fine arts" first then "arts". That exact scenario is explained in the settings page.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    take for example. i got 2 separate business entities (a & b). business entity A wants the word arts. business entity wants the phrase fine arts. so how do i configure it so that entity B has priority over the word "arts". is this possible first

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    commented on 's reply
    Two separate words two separate links? If so it should be possible as long as they are two separate lines in the admincp.

• triton
    replied
    autolinker basically works like i preset word/words to be linked right?

if i have the word - "you" to be link to www.vbmods.rock then i have another phrase "thank you" that i want to link to www.vbmods.rock/forum.

"thank you" link to www.vbmods.rock/forum? and the word "you" wont be link to www.vbmods.rock?

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Yes it works in 5.4.1. Fleiding's forum has it and it is in 5.4.1.

I don't understand the second question. Can you please provide more details?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Yes it works in 5.4.1. Fleiding's forum has it and it is in 5.4.1.

I don't understand the second question. Can you please provide more details?

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    does this work with version 5.4.1?

if want to link one word - you to one url and another two word - thank you to a separate url. what will happen?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    PM sent.

• Fleiding
    replied
    glennrocksvb I would be happy to try.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    germaninfl has confirmed my fix is working. But I need more tests for other text with umlauts to ensure it's 100% working in all cases. Fleiding or someone else who purchased this mod before, do you want to try? I will PM you the latest code.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Please check your PM.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    PM sent with potential fix. Please let me know if this works and I'll release it officially. Thanks.

• germaninfl
    replied
    Glenn, I came accross another minor issue with the script. In German we have some special letters such as ä ö ü .
    I tried to setup a link with a term containing such a letter

Glück,http://abc.com

The autolinker script will not replace this link but more importantly none of my other links will be replaced any more (the script will not work at all anymore) even if that link with the German letter ü is placed at the very end of my conversion list.

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"