Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Glad it's working now. It was odd it didn't work initially with the same charset.

• Fleiding
    commented on 's reply
    I switched to UTF-8 and it's working. However, I reverted to ISO-8859-1 as all special characters broke. When I switched back the links are still working, so all is well.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Can you try using UTF-8 as charset? If that doesn't work, try adding the character again, load a topic with that character, then check the error logs on the server.

• Fleiding
    commented on 's reply
    glennrocksvb I'm running PHP 7.1.13 and using ISO-8859-1 as HTML charset.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Fleiding, it works here. What is your PHP version and also the HTML charset setting in AdminCP?

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by Fleiding View Post
    Hi Glenn,

It appears that words containing é doesn't work either for me. Could you please check?

Thanks,
    Rob
    I temporarily added é in the word héllo in my AutoLinker settings on this site. If that becomes a link then it works as long as I keep that word.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    More than one word should work. Make sure you don't have 2 spaces between words.

• Fleiding
    replied
    Currently 941 links and no drop in performance.

Leave a comment:

• Fleiding
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I appreciate it. By the way, it also seems that if you use two words for one link (for example "last night"), it only links the last word. Is this the way the mod works?

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    The JS error is caused by PHP not being able to encode the string with accented characters as JSON object. I don't have a solution at this time. Will keep you posted.

• Fleiding
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Glenn, did you already had some tome to investigate the JS error?

• NumNum
    replied
    This is pretty slick. So far i have over 117 links.

Thanks for this mod, glennrocksvb

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!

• William
    replied
    I have only added around half a dozen links to amazon and in after a month or so have made a few sales.

My greatest problem is trying to make the links look as non intrusive and non distracting while reading the content. I wanted them distinct from regular hyperlinks so I have settled on just underlining the Amazon hyperlinks without a color change:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon Links.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	8754

Leave a comment:

• NumNum
    replied
    Correct. Thank you

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"