X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have only added around half a dozen links to amazon and in after a month or so have made a few sales.

My greatest problem is trying to make the links look as non intrusive and non distracting while reading the content. I wanted them distinct from regular hyperlinks so I have settled on just underlining the Amazon hyperlinks without a color change:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon Links.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	8754

Christian Forums

Comment

This is pretty slick. So far i have over 117 links.

Thanks for this mod, glennrocksvb
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Currently 941 links and no drop in performance.

Comment

You need to be logged in to view the quote. Login or Register now!
        I temporarily added é in the word héllo in my AutoLinker settings on this site. If that becomes a link then it works as long as I keep that word.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          Can you try using UTF-8 as charset? If that doesn't work, try adding the character again, load a topic with that character, then check the error logs on the server.

• Fleiding
          Fleiding commented
          Editing a comment
          I switched to UTF-8 and it's working. However, I reverted to ISO-8859-1 as all special characters broke. When I switched back the links are still working, so all is well.

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad it's working now. It was odd it didn't work initially with the same charset.
      Working...
      X