Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this something that has to be installed on the cpanel? Or is it all done on the forum admin panel. Products and hooks etc?

Comment

Both,

There is a core file folder you will need to add to your web directory.

Then through the admincp. There is a file you will upload in the product/hooks. At the bottom of that page is "add/import product link". Select that then navigate to where it is on your computer.

Then finish setting up in the settings/options/[vBMods.rocks] Likes Summary Settings

Comment

This mod still works with vB 5.6.0

Comment

Easy to install, great instructions and the mod works well on vb 5.6.0

...but oddly only for admin on my site, not for super moderators or registered users.
          Which permissions on the forum are required for this to work?

Comment

24 hours of hair pulling and I've found it.

Usergroup manager
            Registered Members
            User Reputation Permissions
            Can see who liked a post - YES

See who liked

If that isn't set for the users then no one sees it.

Comment

• jjracing
              jjracing commented
              Editing a comment
              It took me a while to find that also. Don't know why it would have been set to no at all for registered members.

just bought and it works great
            thank you
            I have one question: can you replace your user name by (you) in like sammay, I mean instead of <your username> liked this, to you liked this
            Attached Files

Comment

You can integrate a product by clicking Like
              With a product display the number of likes granted
              In one product

Comment

this support 5.6.4 version?

Comment

• NumNum
                  NumNum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It does on stand-alone sites. I cannot verify for cloud sites.

I bought a copy of this about a year ago, it works well, great code and a good feature to our site.

I just received an email saying:

We have released a new version of vB5 – Likes Summary (Branding-Free)!
                Use the link below to download your items. This link may be used up to 5 times before it expires on...

and a link to fetchapp.com

Seems odd to get an email out of the blue, no mention of an update in this thread and Glenn is still MIA.
                Anyone else get and installed it?
                or is it a clever trojan from a hacked account?
                am I being too paranoid?

Comment

I was equally suspicious given Glenn is MIA. I used an old phone to download extracted the files and then copied the text to my PC to analyse.

It does look like an update, very few changes in the files comparing them

Function changed in the xml with a bit more CSS

Version History:
                  ================
                  v1.1:
                  - Fixed "Default Visible Users Count" setting of 0 to correctly show ALL users who liked a post.

v1.0
                  - Initial version

Comment

This is a wonderful plugin. Thanks.

Suggestion: I loved the display all feature, so any poster can see all the users like their post. When the user list is getting bigger and becomes longer. Is there any way to collapse the list, and display only 5 to 10 users? When you want to see the whole list, just click "display more" to see the completed list.

Comment

Thanks pecky I just got a chance to have a good look. The nice thing is that it's only the XML file needed for the v1.1 update, not the PHP. If I had have realised that I would have been less suss.

Installed well on VBull v5.6.4, takes a mighty long time after you upload the XML but eventually it completes and works well. I have noticed the last post in the thread won't show the usernames of the people that liked it but that's a minor hiccup, clicking on the number of likes still shows the list.

Thanks to Glenn or the code fairy that emailed the update to the registered users.

Comment

I downloaded one of these like mods for my forum but it only has the feature with the blue bar going across and the name of the member. This seems to be a different one with more features.

Comment

I purchased and installed. I just wish the avatars on the likes were a little bit bigger. Thanks for this though. Will you ever be making a mod for being able to use the blank spaces on the sides of the forum for use for ads or such? Thanks for all of these. JJ

Comment

glennrocksvb i purchased this module and installed but like summery is only visible to forum admin none of other user groups can see that .how to fix that ?

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                          X
                          Searching...Please wait.
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                          There are no results that meet this criteria.
                          Search Result for "|||"