Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have three forums on the same server though only one is currently vB5, I am planning to update the other two soon.

To use this mod would I have to pay three times?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use it multiple times as long as you own the forums.

Purchased, love it!

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you love it. Thanks for the nice feedback!

Best mod for vB5. Thanks, Glenn!

you rock the lorax GIF

Comment

• glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the nice feedback!

Originally posted by imager View Post
    I have three forums on the same server though only one is currently vB5, I am planning to update the other two soon.

To use this mod would I have to pay three times?
    That's good news - yes all my own work

It's quite tricky with software licensing - some say as long as the same server, others per website, etc.

Comment

glennrocksvb how difficult would it be to add a hyperlink to "other" in the overflow area of the likes summary that would display a vertical list of all the users that liked?

Comment

Thanks a lot, Glenn, this is a nice feature to have on my board. Happy you are still doing these things!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
          glennrocksvb how difficult would it be to add a hyperlink to "other" in the overflow area of the likes summary that would display a vertical list of all the users that liked?
          I initially thought about that but clicking the existing Like bubble already does that. Why duplicate it?

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
            I initially thought about that but clicking the existing Like bubble already does that. Why duplicate it?
            Your app gave me tunnel vision. You are correct.

Comment

I too will be looking to install this Mod.

BUT~ with installation HOPEFULLY allowing Glenn & I to bring 2 Crows..... TO STONE.

Comment

O i O -U too

I use Godaddy as my hosting solution. Fairly good service thus far and I have since erected a Web Application Firewall (Another Godaddy product you can apply to your site) in order to mitigate some attacks. That being said, I am not sure if it would have mattered what host you were with or if you had a firewall or not regarding the Zero Day Exploit as that was a very simply but powerful attack. You can protect against most things, but gaping holes...that is harder.

My site is www.extremehw.net

Comment

Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
                  O i O -U too

I use Godaddy as my hosting solution. Fairly good service thus far and I have since erected a Web Application Firewall (Another Godaddy product you can apply to your site) in order to mitigate some attacks. That being said, I am not sure if it would have mattered what host you were with or if you had a firewall or not regarding the Zero-Day Exploit as that was a very simple but powerful attack. You can protect against most things, but gaping holes...that is harder.

My site is www.extremehw.net
                  YES, I know of GoDaddy and others.

MY host https://storm.nimbushosting.co.uk is costing me £36 per month BUT~ I also get directly through to A PERSON when needed.

Can't say how they relate to issues like Zero DAY, { as I know very little of such things AND Wish to keep it that way } SO~BUT~ when I asked them- at that instant (same day) I was informed that they already had it in hand.

I take it the HW = Hardware? ( Know bugger-all about that too )

I also like your ONLINE NOW~ Addon, 1 of Glenns is it.

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post

YES, I know of GoDaddy and others.

MY host https://storm.nimbushosting.co.uk is costing me £36 per month BUT~ I also get directly through to A PERSON when needed.

Can't say how they relate to issues like Zero DAY, { as I know very little of such things AND Wish to keep it that way } SO~BUT~ when I asked them- at that instant (same day) I was informed that they already had it in hand.

I take it the HW = Hardware? ( Know bugger-all about that too )

I also like your ONLINE NOW~ Addon, 1 of Glenns is it.
                    GoDaddy have online chat as well as a call center. I have a fully managed service too which has a dedicated line to the managed services support. However you get what you pay for, the fully managed VPS service costs £100 or so a month, that is not including the WAF security products.

Yeah that is right HW = Hardware

Comment

Can this be adapted to Cloud?

Comment

thanks

Comment

Is anyone having an issue with this mod using a windows server environment?

I have a forum on an intranet site running on a windows server using IIS php version 7.3.

This mod was working fine with 5.5.5.

Curious if this is a problem specific to windows server, or windows server php 7.3

Comment

• NumNum
                            NumNum commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So I rolled back the php version to 7.2 of which this mod worked on, now is not.

Curious of any other iis users are having this issue as well.

• NumNum
                            NumNum commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Resolved
                        Working...
                        X