Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vB5 Likes Summary

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I have three forums on the same server though only one is currently vB5, I am planning to update the other two soon.

    To use this mod would I have to pay three times?

    Comment


    • glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use it multiple times as long as you own the forums.

    #17
    Purchased, love it!
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

    Comment


    • glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you love it. Thanks for the nice feedback!

    #18
    Best mod for vB5. Thanks, Glenn!

    you rock the lorax GIF

    Comment


    • glennrocksvb
      glennrocksvb commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the nice feedback!

    #19
    Originally posted by imager View Post
    I have three forums on the same server though only one is currently vB5, I am planning to update the other two soon.

    To use this mod would I have to pay three times?
    That's good news - yes all my own work

    It's quite tricky with software licensing - some say as long as the same server, others per website, etc.

    Comment


      #20
      glennrocksvb how difficult would it be to add a hyperlink to "other" in the overflow area of the likes summary that would display a vertical list of all the users that liked?
      If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

      Comment


        #21
        Thanks a lot, Glenn, this is a nice feature to have on my board. Happy you are still doing these things!!!

        Comment


          #22
          Originally posted by NumNum View Post
          glennrocksvb how difficult would it be to add a hyperlink to "other" in the overflow area of the likes summary that would display a vertical list of all the users that liked?
          I initially thought about that but clicking the existing Like bubble already does that. Why duplicate it?

          Comment


            #23
            Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
            I initially thought about that but clicking the existing Like bubble already does that. Why duplicate it?
            Your app gave me tunnel vision. You are correct.
            If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

            Comment


              #24
              I too will be looking to install this Mod.

              BUT~ with installation HOPEFULLY allowing Glenn & I to bring 2 Crows..... TO STONE.

              Comment


                #25
                O i O -U too

                I use Godaddy as my hosting solution. Fairly good service thus far and I have since erected a Web Application Firewall (Another Godaddy product you can apply to your site) in order to mitigate some attacks. That being said, I am not sure if it would have mattered what host you were with or if you had a firewall or not regarding the Zero Day Exploit as that was a very simply but powerful attack. You can protect against most things, but gaping holes...that is harder.

                My site is www.extremehw.net

                Comment


                  #26
                  Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
                  O i O -U too

                  I use Godaddy as my hosting solution. Fairly good service thus far and I have since erected a Web Application Firewall (Another Godaddy product you can apply to your site) in order to mitigate some attacks. That being said, I am not sure if it would have mattered what host you were with or if you had a firewall or not regarding the Zero-Day Exploit as that was a very simple but powerful attack. You can protect against most things, but gaping holes...that is harder.

                  My site is www.extremehw.net
                  YES, I know of GoDaddy and others.

                  MY host https://storm.nimbushosting.co.uk is costing me £36 per month BUT~ I also get directly through to A PERSON when needed.

                  Can't say how they relate to issues like Zero DAY, { as I know very little of such things AND Wish to keep it that way } SO~BUT~ when I asked them- at that instant (same day) I was informed that they already had it in hand.

                  I take it the HW = Hardware? ( Know bugger-all about that too )

                  I also like your ONLINE NOW~ Addon, 1 of Glenns is it.

                  Comment


                    #27
                    Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post

                    YES, I know of GoDaddy and others.

                    MY host https://storm.nimbushosting.co.uk is costing me £36 per month BUT~ I also get directly through to A PERSON when needed.

                    Can't say how they relate to issues like Zero DAY, { as I know very little of such things AND Wish to keep it that way } SO~BUT~ when I asked them- at that instant (same day) I was informed that they already had it in hand.

                    I take it the HW = Hardware? ( Know bugger-all about that too )

                    I also like your ONLINE NOW~ Addon, 1 of Glenns is it.
                    GoDaddy have online chat as well as a call center. I have a fully managed service too which has a dedicated line to the managed services support. However you get what you pay for, the fully managed VPS service costs £100 or so a month, that is not including the WAF security products.

                    Yeah that is right HW = Hardware

                    Comment


                      #28
                      Can this be adapted to Cloud?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X