Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asd937
    replied
    Hi Glenn, is this mod working with 5.6.3 ? (I can import product successfully, but quote button didn't appear.)

Leave a comment:

• MattMoff
    replied
    Just installed on our site, we like it a lot! It would be great from mobile too

Thanks, Glenn

Leave a comment:

• Mitch
    commented on 's reply
    I think Glenn helped me out privately for this mod to work on cloud. I would contact him

• Mitch
    replied
    Originally posted by GM Junkies View Post
    As with many other great mods, would love to see this become available for vbCloud.
    I'm on cloud and have this mod. It's listed some where on the forum

Leave a comment:

• GM Junkies
    replied
    As with many other great mods, would love to see this become available for vbCloud.

Leave a comment:

• mohammed
    replied
    Great, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the nice feedback -merzi!

• -merzi
    replied
    I don't know why I never posted about this mod because it's the best tool in the world for heavy content posters. The members of my forums are verbose and love to quote content, but hate having to quote everything and then go back and delete what you don't want. What a waste of time. Thanks to this wonderful mod, you quote exactly what you want to quote. I have a few members that actually reply to multiple messages in one reply using this quote tool. It rocks!!

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    It can be moved below the highlighted text to make sure it doesn't cover any highlighted text. It would require editing the code for the mod.
    That would be an advantage, not exactly high priority but when you get the time, would be a welcomed change

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    It can be moved below the highlighted text to make sure it doesn't cover any highlighted text. It would require editing the code for the mod.

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Hey guys,

Does anyone know how to make the ''Quote'' pop up show at the end of the sentence it is quoting as opposed to over it ? I ask as some of my readers highlight a portion they are wanting to just read and not quote, but the quote pop up sometimes pops up over what they are trying to read.

Any insight would be helpful

Thanks,
    P

Leave a comment:

• THPGolf
    replied
    This worked perfectly on 5.5.3, another great mod, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• elektro-kot
    replied
    Works fine on 5.5.2
    Enjoy your coffee!
    Thanks!

That's a known limitation, it doesn't work on touch devices
    This will be a great addition.
    I'll be glad to pay for this version

Leave a comment:

• Glaudiar
    replied
    I'll check to see what it will take to update the mod to make it work in PM.
    Thank you very much, that would be awesome, my forum use the PM system a lot and it's an heavily requested feature on it
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I'll check to see what it will take to update the mod to make it work in PM.

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"