Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to download the zip file but it keeps telling me "invalid file specified". Any ideas?

Comment

It works for me but maybe because I'm an admin. I looked at the permissions for the regular users and I don't see anything wrong with the ability to download non-image attachments. Can someone else try and let me know if you encounter the same issue that Iamtdg is encountering?

Comment

Works for me.
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          It works for me but maybe because I'm an admin. I looked at the permissions for the regular users and I don't see anything wrong with the ability to download non-image attachments. Can someone else try and let me know if you encounter the same issue that Iamtdg is encountering?
          I got it figured out. I have an ad blocker that was causing the issue. Thanks so much. This is an awesome mod and I appreciate it.

Comment

This feature really rocks. I don't understand why such a useful feature is not part of the original vB?

But it looks like it is not working from my cellphone? Is it possible please to make it work also in a cellphone?

Comment

• glennrocksvb
              glennrocksvb commented
              Editing a comment
              Doing a long press to select text on touch devices makes a context menu appears and that doesn't seem to be cancellable.

done whiskey on the way work lovely on vb 5.5
            voyger.: In Almighty God I trust, everyone else has to provide evidence."

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
              Doing a long press to select text on touch devices makes a context menu appears and that doesn't seem to be cancellable.
              XF has this feature even more advanced and it works nicely also in the phone. Too bad I didn't know sooner about the sale and move of vB developers to XF, because that's where the real vB5 is and where I have to move too.

Comment

This product doesn't seem to work inside private messages, any workaround that ?

Comment

Originally posted by Glaudiar View Post
                  This product doesn't seem to work inside private messages, any workaround that ?
                  Sure is. Move to XF. You will thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by vB5user View Post
                    Sure is. Move to XF. You will thank me later.
                    Yeah, that's not exactly a workaround as I envisioned it

Comment

• vB5user
                      vB5user commented
                      Editing a comment
                      But it is the best solution, guarantee.

• Glaudiar
                      Glaudiar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe for this particular problem, and a bunch of others, but unfortunately, there are other parameters at play that make moving out of VB impossible at the moment in my situation.

• vB5user
                      vB5user commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It is hard but doable and well worth it. Look here all major vb forums migrating like the recent caravans to the us. https://xenforo.com/community/thread...ms-list.87974/
                  Working...
                  X