Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to download the zip file but it keeps telling me "invalid file specified". Any ideas?

Comment

It works for me but maybe because I'm an admin. I looked at the permissions for the regular users and I don't see anything wrong with the ability to download non-image attachments. Can someone else try and let me know if you encounter the same issue that Iamtdg is encountering?

Comment

Works for me.
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
          It works for me but maybe because I'm an admin. I looked at the permissions for the regular users and I don't see anything wrong with the ability to download non-image attachments. Can someone else try and let me know if you encounter the same issue that Iamtdg is encountering?
          I got it figured out. I have an ad blocker that was causing the issue. Thanks so much. This is an awesome mod and I appreciate it.

Comment

This feature really rocks. I don't understand why such a useful feature is not part of the original vB?

But it looks like it is not working from my cellphone? Is it possible please to make it work also in a cellphone?

Comment

Working...
            X