• Show
Clear All

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for checking!

• Fleiding
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Can you or anyone else here with Mac reproduce the issue? I don't have Mac to test.
    No issues here on the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Originally posted by ejbreeze View Post
    I am getting reports this does not work with MAC browsers. After the poster drags a image to the message box a small box appears with a question mark centered in it.

What browser, Safari or Chrome?

Can you or anyone else here with Mac reproduce the issue? I don't have Mac to test.

Leave a comment:

• ejbreeze
    replied
    I am getting reports this does not work with MAC browsers. After the poster drags a image to the message box a small box appears with a question mark centered in it.

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    Can confirm it works on vb5.4.1 rc1

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    I'll check.

• ejbreeze
    replied
    Is it possible when a photo is to large to drag and drop instead of getting a server error message when the photo is to large to get a error that says, " FIle to large?"

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for letting me know. Now that you've asked, an idea popped into my head on how to implement this in an easier way.

• William
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Unfortunately, this mod requires editing existing ckeditor JS files as vB didn't make it developer-friendly to easily add ckeditor plugins without hacking the JS. This means, you have to edit the JS files every time you upgrade. I'm thinking of making something that would easily update the files without manually editing them by hand.
    Any plans or progress on this? That is, making something that easily updates the files?

I just upgraded to 5.4.0 and had an issue on my first attempt. Got it the second time around. Just looking to make things easier should you create something.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for letting us know!

• willie53
    replied
    Still works in vb5.4 beta 1

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    I'll look into it.

• delicjous
    replied
    The ErrorMessage-Language is not the correct one.
    How could I set the language to german? The translation-file is there. But it is not working.
    HTML Code:
    CKEDITOR.plugins.setLang( 'filetools', 'de', {
        loadError: 'Während dem Lesen der Datei ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.',
        networkError: 'Während dem Hochladen der Datei ist ein Netzwerkfehler aufgetreten.',
        httpError404: 'Während dem Hochladen der Datei ist ein HTTP-Fehler aufgetreten (404: Datei nicht gefunden).',
        httpError403: 'Während dem Hochladen der Datei ist ein HTTP-Fehler aufgetreten (403: Verboten).',
        httpError: 'Während dem Hochladen der Datei ist ein HTTP-Fehler aufgetreten (Fehlerstatus: %1).',
        noUrlError: 'Hochlade-URL ist nicht definiert.',
        responseError: 'Falsche Antwort des Servers.'
    } );

Leave a comment:

• alfreema
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure, but I will try that on my wife's phone.

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    On Android, when you long press an image, there is an option to open image in a new tab where you can copy the image url from. Doesn't iOS have the same option?

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"