First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by willie53 View Post
    The reason it does not work is because the ckeditor-rollup has been toally rewritten and does not include any reference to extraPlugins:"vblink,etc," as this line has been removed.
    Is there any suggestion to overcome this change and make use of this mod?

Could we add reference to extraPlugins in ckeditor-rollup?

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    The reason it does not work is because the ckeditor-rollup has been toally rewritten and does not include any reference to extraPlugins:"vblink,etc," as this line has been removed.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    I think this mod came to an end, the site has been updated to the latest version and now it seems that the mod is not functioning even here!

i hope Glenn will come to a solution soon

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Ugh. I just updated my forum and now this plug in is useless apparently. This plug in allowed me to just drag the image in the reply field and it would show up. Now it only uploads after dragging it.

But the biggest issue is with my Firefox users. They used to be able to right click on an image and copy image. Then paste it and it would magically appear. Now it only shows up as code.

Chrome users can copy and past and image with no problems. I was told that reinstalling this plug in is pointless as its broken?

Is this plug in useless for those of you running the latest VB?

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    UP up Up uP

Leave a comment:

• Golga
    replied
    I agree after installing 5.5.6 this is really how it should be not just drag and dropping images into the upload box

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by panzerscope View Post
    Doesn't need to, last time I looked 5.5.6 has all the functionality by default now that this plugin offered. Your best bet is to remove the plugin before you upgrade to 5.5.6 to avoid conflicts.
    There is a conflict but this Mod is really still needed, as copy pasting images is a real advantage that it provides while missing in 5.5.6

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Doesn't need to, last time I looked 5.5.6 has all the functionality by default now that this plugin offered. Your best bet is to remove the plugin before you upgrade to 5.5.6 to avoid conflicts.

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    Does it work on 5.5.6 ?

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    The main difference is that in 5.5.6 is the image is dropped in the attachment window where as in glenns version it can be dropped directly into the post window
    Thank you willie53,
    Also, In Glenn's we can copy paste pictures which is not an option in this new vbulletin update, so, Glenn's version is still the best and can't be replaced by the vb update.

Please Willie, could you give a try to this, as you have updated to the last upgrade, if you turn off vbulletin and sign out, to look as a visitor with turned off vb (are you still seeing home page appearing normal (not broken)?, I think there is a problem, I am not sure if it is only happening with my forums or it is a general bug not noticed yet.?!

everything is normal except if i turn off the site and sign out as a visitor !

Thanx

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    The main difference is that in 5.5.6 is the image is dropped in the attachment window where as in glenns version it can be dropped directly into the post window

Leave a comment:

• Blackhorse
    replied
    vb 5.5.6 alpha 1 No longer required as it is part of the upgrade but prefer your versiom
    Can we drag and drop pictures in vBulletin 5.5.6?

What is the difference between our Glenn's and vBulletin now?

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    vb 5.5.6 alpha 1 No longer required as it is part of the upgrade but prefer your versiom

Leave a comment:

• willie53
    replied
    Woking as expected in vb5.5.5

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I have also updated last week or the previous week the Buy Now and Add To Cart buttons for all the products to show this prompt when clicking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X