Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this still work?

Comment

Twitter seems to have changed something and the TWEET bb code no longer works. I attempted to use it in my post above and you see it is blank.

Comment

Glenn, any idea how to fix this?

Comment

The tweets in the first post are still working. The reason it doesn't work on your post is because when you pasted the tweet post id, it was formatted with color, font family and font size and left alignment. It should be pasted as plain text without any formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
            The tweets in the first post are still working. The reason it doesn't work on your post is because when you pasted the tweet post id, it was formatted with color, font family and font size and left alignment. It should be pasted as plain text without any formatting.
            Oh, I should have realized. That's a relief. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
              The reason it doesn't work on your post is because when you pasted the tweet post id, it was formatted with color, font family and font size and left alignment. It should be pasted as plain text without any formatting.
              This made me think to fix this and automatically remove the formatting. I'll post the code when I figured it out.

Comment

Working...
              X