Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This code is the same code, which is only changed a little bit. You are doing something wrong, and I can't help you unless I have a link to your forum.

This solution is tested on three forums already and it's working as it should.

Comment

Trying adding this edited code again. Please note that I also edited this code in the page before, thanks:

Code:
    .l-desktop .l-row {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: row;
    }

.l-desktop .conversation-list.thread-view .l-col__flex-3, .l-desktop .conversation-list.thread-view .l-row__fixed--left > .l-col__flex-3 {
        margin-left: 0;
        width: calc(100% - 224px); /* 160px = default width of postbit (adjust if width was modified) */
    }

.l-desktop .b-post__body {
        flex-direction: column;
        height: calc(100% - 23px); /* 23px = default 15px padding-top + 8px padding-bottom of .b-post__body (change if padding was modified) */
    }

.l-desktop .b-post:not(.b-post--deleted) .b-post__content {
        flex-grow: 2;
        flex-direction: column;
    }
    .l-desktop .OLD__post-content {
        flex-grow: 2;
    }
    .l-desktop .b-sharing-menu {
        margin-bottom: 39px;
    }
    .h-padding-vert-xl {
        padding-bottom: 25px; /* 25px = default 15px (change padding to your needs) */
    }

Comment

• Mitch
      Mitch commented
      Editing a comment
      So I removed all codes and added this one. Everything is floating with white space below

• zoran_dj
      zoran_dj commented
      Editing a comment
      What does this mean because I do not see an error in your forum? Could you post a picture of your issue?

Comment

Well, that's how it should look or not? How do you want it to look then?

Comment

• Mitch
        Mitch commented
        Editing a comment
        there should be no white space below. Now it seems that when it's a post with a quote there is no space at the bottom the way it should be

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but try to add my newly edited code and let me know if it solves your issue.

Comment

No good, thanks for trying. Hopefully Glenn comes back home soon

The last set of pictures clearly shows the empty white space under the edit, flag and like buttons. It's marked in red

Comment

These pictures have a clear preview of the issue and its fix in the second picture under:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	without-fix.png Views:	0 Size:	47.1 KB ID:	21405
          Click image for larger version

Name:	with-fix.png
Views:	198
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	21413

Comment

The last pictures I posted shows the edit line raised like an inch from the bottom of the post. Yours are at the bottom as they should be

Comment

• zoran_dj
              zoran_dj commented
              Editing a comment
              And I thought that the edit line should be raised a little bit. Edited code does this what you see in the pictures.

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment
              It should be raised with white space underneath it? Look at this forum and VB. The edit line is at the bottom.
              Glenn's original code worked perfect until after a few upgraded VB versions.

I checked on other forums, and the edit line should not be raised; that's why I changed the code again in the last post.

You need to understand that with every new update, there will be changes in the code, and the developers won't look at Glenn's or else's Mods before updating.

Comment

• Mitch
              Mitch commented
              Editing a comment
              I have not tried the revised last code but will do so now

That last code is not working either. There is a mile of white space below the signature line and above the edit line

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch View Post
              That last code is not working either. There is a mile of white space below the signature line and above the edit line
              Since you have a custom style you should try lowering this padding to your needs. The white space should reduce as you lower this padding.

Code:
              .h-padding-vert-xl {
                  padding-bottom: [COLOR=#FF0000]25px[/COLOR]; /* 25px = default 15px (change padding to your needs) */
              }

Comment

• Mitch
                Mitch commented
                Editing a comment
                No matter what I adjust the padding to the signature line is miles above the edit line. I must have something else interfering with your code. I'll just leave it out and stay stock
                Thanks for your help on this. Hopefully your code works for others

Good stuff. Thanks.
              Works in vB 5.6.0.

Comment

This is one of these great mods that no one probably realises you have installed but definitely improves the look of the forum. Thanks.

Comment

FYI. CSS code updated in the first post.
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
                  Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

The new code cuts off the day and time.. I guess one of the settings needs to be tweaked for my site?
                    Attached Files

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                      glennrocksvb commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for reporting. I'll check.

• Mitch
                      Mitch commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I removed the code for now

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                  X
                  Searching...Please wait.
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                  An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                  There are no results that meet this criteria.
                  Search Result for "|||"