First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William
    replied
    Thanks Glenn,

I am using the default theme now. Too many users gave up on the two column design, expressing it was overly complicated.

I actually found that some of the drop down menu css such as the text color are changeable by stylevar.

Enjoy,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I see a different default theme on your site which looks like the vB5 Default Style. I don't see the style in the screenshot you posted

Anyway, the trick to debug the CSS for this particular mod is to add "selected" class in the <li> element with "section-item" class and then setting "display: block" in the submenu dropdown <ul> (with class "custom-subnav-dropdown") inside the section-item element. When you do this, the submenu dropdown will be kept opened and you can inspect the elements without the dropdown being hidden to customize the style.

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    No rush. I'm trying to make the background white to match the rest of the navbar. However, the text needs be black and remain black when the menu option is either selected or not selected.

Thanks Glenn,
    William

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    I'll take​ a look when I get home.

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    Hi Glenn,

I can't figure this css out. When I mouse over a menu item and then drag the pointer upwards the text remains white after leaving it.

I see

#channel-tabbar ul li.selected:not(.current) > a {
    color: #FFFFFF !important;
    }

But if I change it in additional_css the effects do not happen.

Click image for larger version  Name:	point off.jpg Views:	1 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	3749

Situs slot pulsa indosat memberikan terobosan terbaru untuk memainkan slot via pulsa indosat dimanapun penggemar slot indosat berada.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Will look into it. Thanks for reporting.

replied
    I made a workaround by changing the forums link to # and adding a link "Forum Home" to that menu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	menu-.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	3727

An other small usability detail:

When inspecting the menu, the arrow pointing down is in an other area then the forum link.
    When I point my mouse cursor between the FORUMS link and the ARROW DOWN. the dropdown menu disappears.
    This is annoying because sometimes when you want to select a link from a menu and move your cursor in a specific way the dropdown will not appear.

Would it not be better if the arrow was a background image inside the <li> element? Or is there a better wat to improve this?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    That's an inherent problem with touch devices which doesn't have hover event. If you'd do it as click for touch devices, then you'd lose the ability to click on the main menu and go that page. In your example, you won't be able to go to /blogs

​​​I'll check if there's a workaround.
    Last edited by glennrocksvb; 04-01-2017, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Bought this mod and I really like it. There is a problem for touch screen devices such as tablets though.
    When you click on the arrow for the dropdown menu. The sublinks show for a few seconds while the page loads the link that was clicked.

For instance when clicking the BLOGS tab. the page already loads "https://vbmods.rocks/blogs". You have to be fast to click the NEW ENTRIES link.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Please PM me the order id and your name you are using in Paypal.

• Sp0rtsJunki3
    replied
    Would it be possible to have the most recent version of this sent to me again? I didn't download the recent update in time and my link expired.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    The issue doesn't occur on this site vbmods.rocks. Do you have custom css that may interfere with this mod?

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    I'll look into that.

• William
    replied
    One last thing. When hovering over a menu option and navigating away from it the hover sticks.... For example you can see where both menu options are highlighted also the mouse pointer is not ontop of the menu option:

Click image for larger version

Name:	hover.jpg
Views:	1179
Size:	169.0 KB
ID:	388

Leave a comment:

• William
    replied
    Please ignore:

Code:
    .l-desktop .section-item.custom-has-subnav::after {
        border-color: #000 transparent transparent transparent !important;
        }

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"