Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeknaBuzz
    replied
    I want to add a link to send tips via cashapp. How could i go about adding something like <vb:if condition="$post['field5']"><div class="postdata">Send Tip: <a href="h.t.t.p.w.w.w.//cashapp.c.o.m/$post[field5]">CashApp</a></div></vb:if> and making it work correctly?

Leave a comment:

• Xipil
    replied
    Display of users who have selected to remain in Invisible Mode is a deal breaker.

Leave a comment:

• Xipil
    replied
    The mod is still supported? vB 5.6.1, PHP 7.3.18

Leave a comment:

• Xipil
    replied
    I've recently upgraded vBulletin to the current v5.6.1. Used similar mod in vb4. Still examining new features & directory.

The text for the fields displays where it should, but I'm unable to get the images to display. Verified Profile Fields are still configured, in the PF Manager and Options have correct fields in main dashboard.

Where should images be stored on server in the vB directory? Chmodding should be set to...? Am I performing template edits?

Thank you for any insight.

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied
    Originally posted by zoran_dj View Post
    Try changing that letter with a CSS code if you want to use Locație:
    Thank you again. Solved.

Leave a comment:

• zoran_dj
    replied
    Try changing that letter with a CSS code if you want to use Locație:

Code:
    https://unicode-table.com/en/021B/
    https://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-escapes

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied
    For some reason the special character "ț" is creating problems.
    I had to change the translation from Locație to Locatie to make it works.

The special character ț will become & # 5 3 9 ; after saving CSS Additional and it will not be recognised.

Without the special character it is working as expected.

Leave a comment:

• zoran_dj
    replied
    If the code under doesn't work, then you have done something wrong because it must work if this CSS class is the only CSS class in your css_additional.css template:

Code:
    .b-userinfo__additional-info[data-field-label="Locație"] span {
    font-weight: bold;
    color: red;
    }

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied
    Originally posted by zoran_dj View Post

We can tell the system to change only location color, and we can do that like this, first you need to edit your user profile field location template like this:

Code:
    {vb:data userInfo, user, fetchProfileInfo, {vb:raw conversation.userid}}

<vb:if condition="$userInfo['field2']"><li class="b-userinfo__additional-info" [COLOR=#FF0000]data-field-label="{vb:phrase field2_title}"[/COLOR]><label>{vb:phrase field2_title}:</label> <span>{vb:raw userInfo.customFields.default.field2_title.val}</span></li></vb:if>
    With this change we have added the data field label which will be called Location if your user profile field for location is field2, then we can color it like this:

Code:
    .b-userinfo__additional-info[data-field-label="Location"] span {
    }
    It is working for English language. If I change the language it is without color.
    I try to add a code containing the "Location" in Romanian: "Locație" . But without success.

Thank you

Leave a comment:

• zoran_dj
    replied
    Originally posted by tenis View Post
    I added the custom fields (location and ocupation) with this extension. But I added AGE with template modification.
    With the code above I colored the 3th field which supposed to be Location.
    But when a user has set the "Age" to be shown, then Location will be 4th and Age will be colored by the CSS code.
    We can tell the system to change only location color, and we can do that like this, first you need to edit your user profile field location template like this:

Code:
    {vb:data userInfo, user, fetchProfileInfo, {vb:raw conversation.userid}}

<vb:if condition="$userInfo['field2']"><li class="b-userinfo__additional-info" [COLOR=#FF0000]data-field-label="{vb:phrase field2_title}"[/COLOR]><label>{vb:phrase field2_title}:</label> <span>{vb:raw userInfo.customFields.default.field2_title.val}</span></li></vb:if>
    With this change we have added the data field label which will be called Location if your user profile field for location is field2, then we can color it like this:

Code:
    .b-userinfo__additional-info[data-field-label="Location"] span {
    }

Leave a comment:

• faustvasea
    replied
    I added the custom fields (location and ocupation) with this extension. But I added AGE with template modification.
    But when a user has set the "Age" to be shown, then Location will be 4th and Age will be colored by the CSS code.
    You need to check the field Id , and to be the same on css code.

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied

Leave a comment:

• faustvasea
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	age.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	21559

Hello, I added also the AGE in Postbit, thanks a lot @zoran_dj
    The location supposed to be colored by the above CODE, but now the Location is no longer 3rd field anymore. Sometimes is the 4th field, if the user has choose to display Age.

So now I have for some profiles the Location colored and for other is the Age colored.
    Can I fix this somehow? Thank you.
    You need to change the ID in your css for both. Just add twice the css for both, ages and locations.

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	age.jpg
Views:	441
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	21559
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Ok, try adding this custom CSS:
    Code:
    .b-userinfo__additional-info:nth-child(3) > span {
    }
    Hello, I added also the AGE in Postbit, thanks a lot @zoran_dj
    The location supposed to be colored by the above CODE, but now the Location is no longer 3rd field anymore. Sometimes is the 4th field, if the user has choose to display Age.

So now I have for some profiles the Location colored and for other is the Age colored.
    Can I fix this somehow? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• tenis
    replied
    Many thanks. It worked well with this code:

Code:
     <vb:if condition="$userInfo['showbirthday'] == 2" OR "$userInfo['showbirthday'] == 4" >
                    <li class="b-userinfo__additional-info"><label>{vb:phrase age}:</label> <span>{vb:raw userInfo.age}</span></li>
                    </vb:if>

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"