X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Official - Free] Simple Rotating Banner Script

Below is a simple rotating banner script written in Javascript which you can use in Static HTML Modules or Ad Modules.

All the banner links and images are hardcoded in the script. If you want them to be dynamic, you can use PHP to generate the links and image sources and then you have to use PHP Module to display them on the page.

Code:
    You need to be logged in to view the code. Login or Register now!
    Demo:
    You can find a demo at https://vbmods.rocks/rotating-banner-demo

If you don't want the images to be randomly displayed and want them to be sequential based on the order in the list, then replace this code:

Code:
    with:

Code:

Comment

I really like this. This simple script works better for me than the content slider.
      I added a title attribute to the default link saying "Click to jump to page with more details ..."
      I'd buy you some coffee, but that's too much coffee in one day. I'll be back.

By making multiple images linking to the same featured page I made it a little more interesting
      see
      FlipClockFans.com "Featured Flip Clocks"

Comment

Just think of the money I could have saved from buying the photo banner!

Nice job, Glenn!
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Working...
        X