This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree after installing 5.5.6 this is really how it should be not just drag and dropping images into the upload box

Comment

UP up Up uP

Comment

Ugh. I just updated my forum and now this plug in is useless apparently. This plug in allowed me to just drag the image in the reply field and it would show up. Now it only uploads after dragging it.

But the biggest issue is with my Firefox users. They used to be able to right click on an image and copy image. Then paste it and it would magically appear. Now it only shows up as code.

Chrome users can copy and past and image with no problems. I was told that reinstalling this plug in is pointless as its broken?

Is this plug in useless for those of you running the latest VB?

Comment

I think this mod came to an end, the site has been updated to the latest version and now it seems that the mod is not functioning even here!

i hope Glenn will come to a solution soon

Comment

The reason it does not work is because the ckeditor-rollup has been toally rewritten and does not include any reference to extraPlugins:"vblink,etc," as this line has been removed.
            Wise men say nothing Fools never listen

Comment

Originally posted by willie53 View Post
              The reason it does not work is because the ckeditor-rollup has been toally rewritten and does not include any reference to extraPlugins:"vblink,etc," as this line has been removed.
              Is there any suggestion to overcome this change and make use of this mod?

Could we add reference to extraPlugins in ckeditor-rollup?

Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X