Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for looking Glenn, Its fine using Safari on iMac but on the iPad I am still having the issue where it is outside the module. I tried clearing everything again this morning but still the same.

Comment

I just removed the module cleared everything and replaced it and now its not working at all. Back to square one !

Comment

This is on iMac again

Comment

I have noticed now on iPad it sits even more outside the module

Comment

Also just noticed the module doesn’t display on my iPhone properly

Comment

Whenever you create a new module, a new module id is generated. The CSS code I provided is referencing the module id. Change #widget_360 to #widget_362 in the original code I posted.

Comment

Fantastic thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                  Whenever you create a new module, a new module id is generated. The CSS code I provided is referencing the module id. Change #widget_360 to #widget_362 in the original code I posted.
                  I changed my background picture and again my instagram module is outside the module. How do I get the new id for the module ? I have had to remove it for now.

Comment

Right-click on the module and choose Inspect element or equivalent. Find the containing div that has id="widget_XXXX" attribute.

Comment

Hi Glenn, I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. Will have another go later today.

Comment

Working...
                      X