Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for looking Glenn, Its fine using Safari on iMac but on the iPad I am still having the issue where it is outside the module. I tried clearing everything again this morning but still the same.

Comment

I just removed the module cleared everything and replaced it and now its not working at all. Back to square one !

Comment

This is on iMac again

Comment

I have noticed now on iPad it sits even more outside the module

Comment

Also just noticed the module doesn’t display on my iPhone properly

Comment

Whenever you create a new module, a new module id is generated. The CSS code I provided is referencing the module id. Change #widget_360 to #widget_362 in the original code I posted.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
              Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Fantastic thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                  Whenever you create a new module, a new module id is generated. The CSS code I provided is referencing the module id. Change #widget_360 to #widget_362 in the original code I posted.
                  I changed my background picture and again my instagram module is outside the module. How do I get the new id for the module ? I have had to remove it for now.

Comment

Right-click on the module and choose Inspect element or equivalent. Find the containing div that has id="widget_XXXX" attribute.
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
                    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Hi Glenn, I tried that yesterday and it didn't work. Will have another go later today.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                      X
                      Searching...Please wait.
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                      There are no results that meet this criteria.
                      Search Result for "|||"