X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    It's better and easier to simply use the login <iframe> tag and not the entire HTML for the login. That's what I'm using on this site on the homepage.

Code:
    <iframe id="idLoginIframe" class="js-menu__login-iframe" src="auth/login-form" style="width:100%"></iframe>
    With your solution, if something changes in the login page in the future, you'll have to update your HTML module. And besides, you don't have to include the <html>, <body> tags in the module as the page already has them. You're lucky the browser is forgiving about the multiple html and body tags and it still works. But it's not a guarantee that it will also work in other browsers browsers today and in the future.
    hy glenn
    to have the frame in homepage as you have, where do i have to place this code?

Comment

There is a better solution to this without using an <iframe> with the introduction of the template module. Please check Mitch's comment at post #9.1
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
      Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine 2024-02-05 095421.png Views:	4 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	28868Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine 2024-02-05 095833.png Views:	0 Size:	199.8 KB ID:	28869Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine 2024-02-05 095804.png Views:	0 Size:	287.7 KB ID:	28870

i followed the mitch instructions but is not working..

Comment

i dont know why my last post is red...

Comment

i inserted a display module in homepage
            then inserted the code of glenn at the bottom (model name)
            but in my homepage ( when logged out) nothing appears..

Comment

desmomax if you are using the Display Template module, you only need to specify the name of the template to display. No iframe or HTML code needed. In this case, you just have to specify login_main template.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                desmomax if you are using the Display Template module, you only need to specify the name of the template to display. No iframe or HTML code needed. In this case, you just have to specify login_main template.

many thanks

Comment

i am logged in but the frame still ask me for login and password...

I thought once I entered the frame it would disappear...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Immagine 2024-02-13 092153.png Views:	0 Size:	617.5 KB ID:	28899

Comment

Did you set the module permission to show the module to Guests usergroup only?
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"