Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspect the icon in Chrome DevTools and see which CSS is applied. You'll see which CSS is overriding your custom CSS in css_additional.css.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

That's what led me to css_utilities - updating that solved what I wanted to do.

Comment

Glad you figured it out. But editing css_utilities might cause conflict in the future for new releases. Isn't there really no way to do it in css_additional template? Maybe you just need to add !important keyword in your CSS so that it will not get overridden by other CSS?
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I'll give !important a try, but honestly I think I'm good rolling the dice with css_utilities for the time being.

This is our first upgrade in 12 years, and the new UI vs. 4.2.5 is going to be a huge shift for people.

Having some familiarity with the legacy icons will go a long way as a comfort factor with my crustier members.

A year in to the new UI, if we then go with standard elements because 5.7.5 or 6.0 show up, I'm good with that.

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"