Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Sub-Forums Dropdown

Hey fellow forum admins!

Are you tired of the clutter and lengthiness of your forum's directory listing? Do you wish there was a way to make it more compact and user-friendly? Look no further, because I'm thrilled to introduce you to the solution you've been waiting for – the Sub-Forums Dropdown plugin!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	213.2 KB ID:	27380

🌟 Streamline Your Forum Directory: We understand the struggles of managing a forum with multiple sub-forums. That's why we've developed this Sub-Forums Dropdown addon. This innovative tool transforms your list of sub-forums into an elegant dropdown menu. Say goodbye to endless scrolling and clutter – the dropdown menu ensures a neat and organized forum directory that your users will love.

🔥 Key Features:
    • Space-saving Design: The plugin condenses your sub-forum list, making your forum's homepage clean and easily navigable.
    • User-Friendly Interface: With a sleek dropdown, users can effortlessly explore various sub-forums without being overwhelmed by a long list.
    • Customizable Styles: Tailor the appearance of the dropdown to match your forum's theme and branding, ensuring a seamless user experience.

💡 Why Choose Sub-Forums Dropdown?
    1. Enhanced User Experience: Happy users lead to increased engagement and participation. The dropdown feature encourages users to explore more sub-forums, boosting interaction within your community.
    2. Professional Aesthetics: Impress your forum visitors with a modern and sophisticated layout that reflects your forum's professionalism.
    3. Easy Installation: Our plugin is designed for hassle-free integration. You don't need to be a tech guru to get it up and running!
    4. Ongoing Support: We're committed to your success. We are ready to assist you with any questions or issues you might encounter.

Compatibility:
    • Compatible with vBulletin 5 and 6 (both self-hosted and vBCloud).
    • Compatible with PHP 8+.
    • Not compatible with Forum Category Spacing on Homepage mod. You'd have to uninstall it to use this Sub-Forms Dropdown mod.
    • May need some tweaks if you are using some custom themes due to possible CSS conflicts. These can be resolved, just let me know and we'll help you fix them.
    • Obviously this mod is not useful if your forum has no sub-forums.

Price:
    $10 (Branding-free)​
    Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

​​​​​

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 10-31-2023, 10:16 PM. Reason: Added vB6 compatibility
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Very nice. I will buy this product and install it on the sixth version
    I will also do some css modifications

Comment

I haven't tested it in vB6 yet. So I'm not sure if it's 100% compatible with vB6. It may require some tweaks.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Ok I just tried it on vB6 in the vB support forum and this mod works 100% without tweaking any code.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	141
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	27385
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Does this MOD force collapsed sub-forums, or do members have the option in their settings to have sub-forums displayed? I’d like to have the choice.
          The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Comment

It force collapses the sub-forums.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

To add that option, it would require adding a custom profile field to save the user's choice and just like any profile field, it may appear in the About tab of the profile and that would look odd to see such subforum option there.
              Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
              A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

This is a great add on product
                I will buy it and install it in the coming hours
                Currently I'm working on transferring a website to another hosting​

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
                To add that option, it would require adding a custom profile field to save the user's choice and just like any profile field, it may appear in the About tab of the profile and that would look odd to see such subforum option there.
                How is the collapse option done in Modules?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-08-22 at 1.33.16 PM.png
Views:	117
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	27403
                The Linux Community has given me much. I do what I can to return the favor!

Comment

I think the collapse state of the modules is persisted via cookies. If you clear cookies or use a different browser where that cookie is not set, then the module will be expanded by default.
                  Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                  A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• glennrocksvb
                    glennrocksvb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I checked the code and the collapse state of the modules is persisted via localStorage which is another way to save data to the user's browser. The data saved in the localStorage persists even if you close the browser unless you are using Incognito or InPrivate browsing mode. The data is also cleared when a user clears the browsing data in the browser settings.

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                X
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"