Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panzerscope
    replied
    Hmm it seems too however, that is what I found odd. Ill do another test to make sure im not mad and do a screencast showing the issue.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    panzerscope, this mod only overrides the topic title link in Topic view. It doesn't override those little blue "Go to first new post" and "Go to last post" arrow icons.

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Something I noticed with this mod.

By thread titles on the homepage, you have a small icon that when you click specifically will take you to the 1st post in the thread. However when you click on this, the Mod obviously overrides this and takes you to the last post anyway. Is there a way to make the mod so that by clicking on the actual thread title URL it takes you to the last post in the thread but leaves the ''Go To First Post'' icon alone ?

Just wondering

Leave a comment:

• panzerscope
    replied
    Awesome thanks !

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Sure. I will release a branding-free version.

• panzerscope
    replied
    Anyway to remove the branding ?

Leave a comment:

• alfreema
    replied
    Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    On mobile it removes Page x of y and adds the same pagination controls at the bottom to the top, right below the conversation toolbar. But you may want this instead?

Yes! I will jump over there and respond.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    On mobile it removes Page x of y and adds the same pagination controls at the bottom to the top, right below the conversation toolbar. But you may want this instead?

Leave a comment:

• alfreema
    replied
    Gotcha. There are complaints about the First Unread not working properly, but I see that is to be fixed in 5.3.4. I will get more details on what button it is that they are expecting.

One other question (sorry it's a bit off topic), but is there a built in way to incorporate the topic navigation buttons that are at the bottom of a topic, in the toolbar at the top of the topic? For example the "Previous, 1, 2" that are on this topic. Can those be brought up next to the Page [2] of 2 navigation?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    First unread has been implemented in the topic list in vB. What this mod does is simply to integrate the 2 separate blue buttons Go to last post or Go to first unread with the topic title.

• alfreema
    replied
    Ah, interesting. Then I am probably confused on what the users are asking for. They said this button was available in vb4. Was that probably on the page of the list of topics that your mod is implemented on?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    If you put a "First Unread" button in the conversation toolbar, then it means you have opened the topic and it might have already loaded the post you haven't read. Which means clicking "First Unread" button might not do what it's supposed to do since you might not have any unread posts anymore.

Leave a comment:

• alfreema
    replied
    Glenn, is it possible to add a button to the "Conversation Toolbar" to do this exact functionality? Users are begging for a "First Unread" button that goes right on the "Conversation Toolbar". I am calling the topic navigation toolbar the "conversation toolbar" because that's what it appears to be called in CSS. I have no idea what it's really called.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    commented on 's reply
    Can you post a link?

replied
    I think there is something wrong with this mod since I updated to vb 5.3.3

When clicking the last page link in a topic I am redirected to the first page..
    This only happens the first time I click the link. The second time I am redirected to the right page number.

Also I would link to remove the link in the footer:

"Redirect Topic Title Add-on by vBMods.rocks"

I already donated a cup of coffee for this mod. Would you mind if the link was removed?

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"