• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Please see my PM to you.

Leave a comment:

• newoneuser
    replied
    PHP 7.2.17
    MySQL Version 5.6.44

both are same version which you told me via pm...for new VB upgradation.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    What's the PHP and MySQL version?

Leave a comment:

• newoneuser
    replied
    i`m running a dedicate server glen.
    • Xeon E3-1270 v6 (4 core)
    • 2 x 2TB SATA (RAID 1)
    • 64GŠ’ DDR4
    • 1Gbps OnBoard

all other ur plugins are working fine glen.
    only this one making load on my server.

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    It's like you're letting more people to ride a boat and expecting it not to get affected by heavy load. It also depends on your server specs and configuration.

Leave a comment:

• newoneuser
    replied
    All other modules are working perfect glen....when i disable all module and only enable 24 hours last vistors...this made forum very slow.
    and when i disabled the "What's Going On" its still slow with. 24 hours mod...

problem only in 24 hours mod.....
    i want to show all of users that visits last 24 hours....without forum taking load....can i?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    newoneuser, I checked your site and you have 1,897 visitors. You need to set the "Maximum number of users to show" to a lower value. And is the "Last Hours Cut-off" really 24 hours? It may be too long. You have to review and adjust those 2 options.

You also have other modules on the page that's also contributing to the slow performance. You have the "What's Going On" module which lists 376 users, Tag Cloud module with 505 tags and Statistics module. You were comparing this page to the /ads page which loads faster but that /ads page doesn't have those 4 modules.

For the "What's Going On" module, you can also limit the number of users by setting "Max online users to show" to a lower value. I would recommend not putting "What's Going On" and "Last Visitors" modules on the same page as they almost display the same set of users.

Leave a comment:

• newoneuser
    replied
    This plugin have problem.

This plugin took forum speed and make load on main page and forum opening time 20 seconds.
    when i disable it then my forum open in 3/4 seconds.

please glen look in this plugin and update it...because we cant use it...i disabled it for now.

Leave a comment:

• O i O -U too
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks~ very, VERY good to know.

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    It doesn't matter where you insert the code in the css_additional template. Normally, you'd put new code at the end.

Leave a comment:

• O i O -U too
    replied
    Thanks Glenn,

Wasn't sure where to put it as there seemed to be 2 last visitor blocks BUT~ thought try the 1st block 1st BUT screen capture position before hitting save and reload. If not successful try 2nd block.

In 1st block worked ~ so thanks

BUT~ If put into 2nd block by mistake~ would that have done anything serious ?

Leave a comment:

• glennrocksvb
    replied
    Add this code in css_additional.css template:
    Code:
    .vbmodsthatrocks-last-visitors-widget .b-avatar {
        width: 50px;
        height: 50px;
    }

Leave a comment:

• O i O -U too
    replied
    Hi Glenn,
    still can't upload images~ Dam` ( it would be so much easier )

Anyway~ 1st thanks for increasing the avatar image size on the last hours module~ I like it as you know

However~ I see now that that increase has resulted in the avatars overlapping each other~ Could you take a look and perhaps put a 5pixel space between them ?

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• voyger
    replied
    lovely sorted what I will do without you LOL

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
X
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"