X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change "Go To Top" Name & Link

Would like the ability to change the name and link of the GO TO TOP link in the footer. Is this possible in Cloud? Would prefer something like BACK TO TOPICS or BACK TO FORUM so when a user scrolls to the bottom of the thread, clicking BTT/BTF sends the user back to the top of the Forum page instead of back to the top of the topic. It doesn't make sense to me to send the user to the top of the thread after they just finished reading it, so would rather they be directed back to the top of the Forum instead to see if any new topics have been posted. I hope this is clear.

You can add more navigation links in the footer in Sitebuilder > Footer. But it would be a static link. You cannot make a dynamic link that links to a different URL based on what topic you're on.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"