First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me to make the following changes

Welcome
    Please help me to make the following changes:
    I would like to remove the author's name and avatar on the side page of the forum interface, as shown in the image.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.png
Views:	332
Size:	454.5 KB
ID:	24595

I would also like to know how to make the following modifications:

Amendment No. 01: The size of the icon and its font is large. How can I control its size, especially when I open the website on the phone, the icon appears and the writing is large.

Amendment No. 02: I would like to know how to control the font size in the place indicated by No. 2.

Edit No. 03: How do I change the color in place No. 3.

Amendment No. 04: I want to see the shape of the avatar image in the front of my site and in the members' file as on your site, how is that?

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.png
Views:	104
Size:	510.4 KB
ID:	24596

1. The button font style is declared globally in button_font stylevar. This means that it applies to all buttons and not just in the Search module. To change the stylevar, go to AdminCP > Styles > Style Manager and then choose Style Variable Editor in the dropdown for the target style, then enter button_font in the search field, then update the desired font style and save. Repeat for all styles as needed.
    2. There is no stylevar associated with the Forum description like the button font. So to customize its style, you have to add a custom CSS in css_additional template using this code:
      Code:
      	​​​​​​​.forum-list-container .forum-desc {
      	    font-size: 12px; /* adjust value accordingly */
      	}
    3. I will post the code in a separate topic for this.
    4. https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...avatars-in-vb5
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thanks for your cooperation
      Concerning Amendment No. 4: What I want is not to convert the avatar into a circular shape, as it is circular as you see it in the image. What I want is for it to appear in the same size as it appears on your site and on other sites I browsed, I mean the avatar in the main on my site is smaller than it is on your site And at other sites.

Comment

As for Amendment No. 02: What I want is to control the size of the description of the sections, so that I want the size of the description font to be just a little less.
        And the code you gave me didn't work for me.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you update the font-size value? The 12px is just a sample. You can lower it to 11px or lower.

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
        px
        Unfortunately the code is not responding even though I changed the size value to 8px.

Comment

• glennrocksvb
          glennrocksvb commented
          Editing a comment
          There may be other CSS that's overriding it. I'd have to see your site in order for me to inspect it and see what's going on.

Originally posted by fsjes agadir View Post
        Thanks for your cooperation
        Concerning Amendment No. 4: What I want is not to convert the avatar into a circular shape, as it is circular as you see it in the image. What I want is for it to appear in the same size as it appears on your site and on other sites I browsed, I mean the avatar in the main on my site is smaller than it is on your site And at other sites.
        See the notes in the pictures in the attachments:
        Note No. 01: See the size and shape of the avatar in the two sites, on my sites the avatar appears smaller than the avatar that appears on that site and your site as well.
        Note No. 2: How can I reduce the icon for sections? Can I change it to another icon in another way?
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"