X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile issue

Glenn any idea on this? I’m now wondering if its something installed on my site

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...bile-questions

Thanks

Hmm, does it only happen on Android? I tried viewing this page on my Android phone and I can replicate the scrolling issue.

Comment

I tried temporarily disabling the Go to Top in the post footer (that's one of our common mods) on this site but the scrolling issue still occurs. So I confirm that mod is not the cause.

Comment

Thanks Glenn
        my iPhone seems to be working fine

Comment

Disregard this post

Comment

This is going to be hard to fix. I'll let you know when I find a solution.

Comment

Whats amazing is how many use android and don’t mention the issue. I was fortunate that one user felt the need to tell me.
              Thanks Glenn

Comment

Now I received another complaint. Do you think it can be the “white space” mod? I’m not sure if you have that installed on your site also.

Comment

What "white space" mod?

Comment

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...in-thread-view

Comment

The CSS code in that whitespace mod is only applied on desktop and not mobile. But I will try to remove it to check.

Comment

Ok I confirmed that removing the whitespace mod doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Working...
                        X