X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When clicking on "View Events in Calendar"

I get the following message when clicking on the "View Events in Calendar" button here.

That action could not be completed. Please try again, and if this occurs again please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.
    I verified the search string is the same as this site. Not sure what is up.

If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Further review, my calendar link doesn't work.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Check the server error logs or enable debug mode to see the exact error.

Comment

This is my debug message within the page that fails to load;

Debug: Error
        Class name must be a valid object or a string
        occurred in file /home/apcoatla/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/routing.php on line 140
        Trace
        • Function setRoutes in file /home/apcoatla/public_html/includes/vb5/frontend/application.php line 21
        • Function init in file /home/apcoatla/public_html/index.php line 48
        And at the bottom of the page;

Debug Information
        • Page ID:
        • Parent ID:
        • Page Template ID:
        • Route ID:
        • Page Type:
        • Screen Layout ID:
        • Screen Layout Template:
        • Channel ID:
        • Node ID:
        • Database Asserts: 118 (?)
        • AJAX Requests: 5
        • Facebook Active: No (Not enabled or no appid & secret set)
        • Style ID: 1
        • Templates/Renders: 19/27
        • CSS Templates: 5
        • JS Files: 5
        • Included Files: 144
        • Autoloaded Classes: 140
        • Current Time: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:43:22 -0500
        • Page Time:

Comment

No server log errors.

Comment

There seems to be something wrong with the /calendar URL routing. Don't know how to fix without looking at the database.

Comment

Ok, I gave you dev access, if you would be so kind.

Comment

If you need anything more please advise.

Comment

Sorry I don't have a chance to look at it yet.

Comment

ok, coffee will be provided.

Comment

Would this be resolved by rerunning the upgrade script or on the next upgrade?

Comment

Anything I can look into?Table? etc?

Comment

I checked the calendar route on my test 5.4.5 version but couldn't find it yet. Need to dig further.

Comment

Originally posted by NumNum View Post
                            Would this be resolved by rerunning the upgrade script or on the next upgrade?
                            Do you think this would resolve the issue?

Comment

I don't mean to be a bother, but is there any update on this?

Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X