X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random Rotating Banners

I am trying to get rotating banners on my new vB6 installation (I had 4.x before). The attachment is an example of what I'm thinking of, using the Notices function:

I display 2 at a time from a pool of a dozen or two, randomly rotated. Each banner is linked. Can your system put them out like this (not necessarily using the Notices function)? What controls do I have after it is installed? (Adding, adjusting dates of validity, changing the image, etc.?) And are there stats for number of impressions and clicks?

Thanks!

This looks like what you're looking for

This vBulletin 5/6 mod displays random banner ad on top of every page. It features banner management (add, edit, delete) and simple analytics like impresssions and clicks. Compatibility: Compatible with vB 6.x (self-hosted) Compatible with vB5.7.x (self-hosted) Not compatible with vBCloud as it requires installing custom
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

I've seen the general description, but I did not see answers to my specific questions above.

Comment

• The mod only displays 1 random banner image at a time.
        • You can add, delete, activate, deactivate ads, change image. There's no validity date but you can manually activate/deactivate ads.
        • You can see stats for impressions and clicks of the ads.

To see the mod features in action, watch the screencast video posted in that mod.
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
        Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
        X
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"