Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style vB5

Hi,

Do you sell the style vB5 installed in your forum?

Best Regards

I never thought about that. Do you like it? Are you interested in case I sell it?

Comment

Yes, if the install is included in the package. I also need some of your modules / products but I have to take the time to look at them in detail. I am using vB 5.5.0 on PHP 7.2.14.

Give me 10 days to take a decision, I need to familiarize myself with the styles I bought in the last two days.

I will you PM you .

Best Regards

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good!

HI< could do with some idea of those styles you purchased , cost, look etc?

regards
      i O Research
      a.k,a~ O i O -U too

Comment

Finally, I bought the ST vB5 Pro Pack + Saga x vb5 + many hours of custom work on 3 themes, custom work done by Hanafi Jamil, the founder/Designer of Sultantheme.com. Hanafi is a very good designer ! I recommend him.

https://www.sultantheme.com/product/st-vb5-pro-pack/
        https://www.sultantheme.com/product/saga-x-vb5/

I will use Saga-X vB5 by default on my forum
        Last edited by lange; 02-09-2019, 12:39 AM. Reason: Edit: errors in the text

Comment

Are you then going to be a gamer type forum ?

OH~ I see too that occupation is Retired. May I ask from what... or what's if that's the case?

I am also retired and in London UK sat. AND I AM... looking to engage ALL above 65. { Opps sorry still trying to get my head around File size issues}

Click image for larger version

Name:	@ ? 3.png
Views:	3
Size:	644.0 KB
ID:	16521

Comment

Just a little Read-Only Forum to expose an idea of mine, idea based on vB 3.8.x.

I'm using 5.5.0 only to expose the idea, I stay on 3.8.11 / 3.8.12 as long as possible

Sorry, I don't like games vey much, I choose Saga-X only for the look.

Have a good week-end to U Too - OIO !

Comment

Thanks, & to U too

Comment

Working...
              X