Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Style vB5

Hi,

Do you sell the style vB5 installed in your forum?

Best Regards

I never thought about that. Do you like it? Are you interested in case I sell it?
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Yes, if the install is included in the package. I also need some of your modules / products but I have to take the time to look at them in detail. I am using vB 5.5.0 on PHP 7.2.14.

Give me 10 days to take a decision, I need to familiarize myself with the styles I bought in the last two days.

I will you PM you .

Best Regards

Comment

• glennrocksvb
        glennrocksvb commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good!

HI< could do with some idea of those styles you purchased , cost, look etc?

regards
      i O Research
      a.k,a~ O i O -U too

Comment

Finally, I bought the ST vB5 Pro Pack + Saga x vb5 + many hours of custom work on 3 themes, custom work done by Hanafi Jamil, the founder/Designer of Sultantheme.com. Hanafi is a very good designer ! I recommend him.

All 8 styles of Cerium-D. All 5 styles of XDerium All 5 styles of Trixerium All New 5 styles of Actinium All 4 New styles of IXERIUS All 6 New styles of AEUNIX All New VENUS-X INCLUDING All 23 new black Pro Pack styles each 4 variations for Actinium, XDerium, Trixerium and Cerium-D .Latest addition Ixerius (5colors) and Aeunix (2 colors). with 5 extra non gaming styles (Fatih, STOriginal, Achik, Achik2 and Forumo2) Cerium-d and Xderium and Trixerium Styles are the best premium vb5 flat themes ever made. We have done a major icons overhaul. We use custom templates that are easy to find and edit in style manager. Please check them all out here (Marked with "ProPack"): https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/ Use the style selector at bottom left .Hello Guys, GREAT NEWS: ST Pro Pack now includes 25 more black styles. Please read more here. ST Pro Pack originally consists of 9 beautiful modern flat themes from Cerium-D collection and 5 amazing themes for both Xderium, Trixerium and Actinium, IXERIUS, AEUNIX and the latest 2022 special addition VENUS-X one theme with 2 colors

A very nice black and red maroon futuristic theme . It came with 2 variations, dark and light version. Light version is reading area background is white. Please select from the style selector at bottom left : https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/ Navigate your gaming community with saga-x vb5 style! A very nice black and red maroon futuristic theme . It came with 2 variations, dark and light version. Light version is reading area background is white. What is included? Few layout, sprite and logo PSDs with permission for editing the logo only.Also included are Style XML

I will use Saga-X vB5 by default on my forum
        Last edited by lange; 02-09-2019, 12:39 AM. Reason: Edit: errors in the text

Comment

Are you then going to be a gamer type forum ?

OH~ I see too that occupation is Retired. May I ask from what... or what's if that's the case?

I am also retired and in London UK sat. AND I AM... looking to engage ALL above 65. { Opps sorry still trying to get my head around File size issues}

Click image for larger version

Name:	@ ? 3.png
Views:	191
Size:	644.0 KB
ID:	16521

Comment

Just a little Read-Only Forum to expose an idea of mine, idea based on vB 3.8.x.

I'm using 5.5.0 only to expose the idea, I stay on 3.8.11 / 3.8.12 as long as possible

Sorry, I don't like games vey much, I choose Saga-X only for the look.

Have a good week-end to U Too - OIO !

Comment

Thanks, & to U too

Comment

Originally posted by lange View Post
                Finally, I bought the ST vB5 Pro Pack + Saga x vb5 + many hours of custom work on 3 themes, custom work done by Hanafi Jamil, the founder/Designer of Sultantheme.com. Hanafi is a very good designer ! I recommend him.

All 8 styles of Cerium-D. All 5 styles of XDerium All 5 styles of Trixerium All New 5 styles of Actinium All 4 New styles of IXERIUS All 6 New styles of AEUNIX All New VENUS-X INCLUDING All 23 new black Pro Pack styles each 4 variations for Actinium, XDerium, Trixerium and Cerium-D .Latest addition Ixerius (5colors) and Aeunix (2 colors). with 5 extra non gaming styles (Fatih, STOriginal, Achik, Achik2 and Forumo2) Cerium-d and Xderium and Trixerium Styles are the best premium vb5 flat themes ever made. We have done a major icons overhaul. We use custom templates that are easy to find and edit in style manager. Please check them all out here (Marked with "ProPack"): https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/ Use the style selector at bottom left .Hello Guys, GREAT NEWS: ST Pro Pack now includes 25 more black styles. Please read more here. ST Pro Pack originally consists of 9 beautiful modern flat themes from Cerium-D collection and 5 amazing themes for both Xderium, Trixerium and Actinium, IXERIUS, AEUNIX and the latest 2022 special addition VENUS-X one theme with 2 colors

A very nice black and red maroon futuristic theme . It came with 2 variations, dark and light version. Light version is reading area background is white. Please select from the style selector at bottom left : https://www.sultantheme.com/vb5connectforum/ Navigate your gaming community with saga-x vb5 style! A very nice black and red maroon futuristic theme . It came with 2 variations, dark and light version. Light version is reading area background is white. What is included? Few layout, sprite and logo PSDs with permission for editing the logo only.Also included are Style XML

I will use Saga-X vB5 by default on my forum
                That is a very good website, I have had a few themes from their now. The owner is very helpful if you run in issue with the theme

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                X
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"