X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needing an Ad tracker.

I am going to be upgrading to 6.04 soon, I have 4.2.5 and I have the rotating banner ad installed. It shows how many times an AD has been viewed and clicked. I would really like to have this for 6.0.4. Anything like that out there?

Welcome to vBMods.rocks lamur!

Is this what you're looking for?

This vBulletin 5/6 mod displays random banner ad on top of every page. It features banner management (add, edit, delete) and simple analytics like impresssions and clicks. Compatibility: Compatible with vB 6.x (self-hosted) Compatible with vB5.7.x (self-hosted) Not compatible with vBCloud as it requires installing custom

Comment

That looks like exactly what I need! Thank you!
      Also quick question too. I have a Paypal donation APP that allows me to accept donations at the top of our site with a donation progress bar. Do you have anything like that for VB 6x?

Comment

I don't have such mod. Curious to see how the progress bar looks like. Could you please post a screenshot? Thanks.​​

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
          X
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"