Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you said makes sense. But this is the same behavior with Search module which I based the Bookmarks module from. If a Latest Post module only has 1 post in it, it also shows the View All button. So I think users are used to this behavior.

Having View All button may be useful in some cases where if you had multiple tabs open for the forum and the Home page might be stale, meaning you might have bookmarked multiple posts in a different tab but you might have not reloaded the Home page from another tab yet and it might still be showing 1 bookmark. And depending on where the Bookmarks module is placed on the homepage and your current scroll position, it might be easier for you to click the View All button than clicking the My Bookmarks link from the navigation bar to see the updated list of bookmarks.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"