Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vBulletin Plugin Convert From vBulletin 4x to vBulletin 5x [Paid]

Project Details:

This plugin simply generate a drop down menu that allows us to create a timed sticky for x amount of time, then have a cron that unsticks those stickies every so often.

Currently we have this plugin and using on our vB4x forum but we are planing upgrade from vB4x to vB5x and this plugin keep holding us back.

The plugin for vB4x is at the attachment you are free to convert it or write it from scratch.

Also we need additional 2 new features to this plugin.

1. The admins and thread owner must be able to see thread sticky expiring date (at current version dont have this feature)

2. While making a thread sticky there are calendar for set expiring date, we need something like a dropdown menu and allow us to select specific date amounts, like 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 1 year. (current version dont have this option too)

Important: Earlier i've hired 2 person. One of them wasted my 1 month and scammed me. Other one wasted my 10 days and refund money without completing the job. So please pay me some attention and understanding i really need it.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Moved to the appropriate forum channel.

I will look into your request.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• Deepblue
      Deepblue commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Glen, any progress? Because i cant find someone to help me with this plugin i am considering switch to Xenforo

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
    Moved to the appropriate forum channel.

I will look into your request.
    Thank you, i'll be waiting for you.

Comment

Update: Timed sticky functionality is almost done. Remaining functionality to be done is the scheduled task to unstick the topics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	timedsticky-menu.png
Views:	82
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	3456

Name:	timedsticky-setting.png
Views:	62
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	3457

Name:	timedsticky-message.png
Views:	60
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	3458

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• Deepblue
        Deepblue commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Glenn, any news ?

Update: Timed sticky functionality is almost done. Remaining functionality to be done is the scheduled task to unstick the topics.
      You are amazing Glenn thank you so so so much bro. Cant waiting to see the completed project

Comment

The scheduled task to unstick the topics is done. But I found something that needs to be done. I didn't realize that you can stick/unstick multiple topics when in the forum display page.

So if you have multiple topics checked and you timed stick them, do you want to set a single date and time for all of them? Or do you want to set different dates for each of them?
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

The scheduled task to unstick the topics is done. But I found something that needs to be done. I didn't realize that you can stick/unstick multiple topics when in the forum display page.

So if you have multiple topics checked and you timed stick them, do you want to set a single date and time for all of them? Or do you want to set different dates for each of them?
          Hi mate,

That is really not that important atm, i was usullay used timed sticky option in showtread inline mod one by one. So which one is fastest you can chose that one. I think set single date for all selected topics would be easier and fastest, my vote is for that option.

Regards.

Comment

You're right, setting a single date for all selected topics is the easier one to implement. Will do that.
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

• Deepblue
              Deepblue commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you once again, please keep me updated. Looking forward to hear from you. Best regards.

FYI, I have finished it and installed here for testing.

This topic will be a sticky until 9am today. My server is configured using US Pacific time.

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...ate-in-postbit
            Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
            A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Thank you very much for your hard work mate. Counting minutes hehe )

Comment

Topic has been unstuck!
                Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Congratulations, everything seems ok mate. Thank you very much once again.

Comment

This is now officially released! Check it out at https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...cky-that-rocks
                    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
                    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                    X
                    Searching...Please wait.
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                    There are no results that meet this criteria.
                    Search Result for "|||"