X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Mod Timed Sticky That Rocks

There are cases when you have a time-sensitive sticky topic that would only make sense to be a sticky for a particular period of time. This timed sticky mod allows you to do that.

Here are examples:
    • You have a sticky poll for Mother's Day. So you'd want it to be only stuck until May 14th.
    • You have a sticky Upcoming Event topic. So you'd want it to be only stuck until that event comes.
    • You have a sticky topic specific for Christmas. So you'd want it to be only stuck until December 25th.

Screenshots:

Click image for larger version

Name:	timedsticky-setting.png
Views:	2227
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	3968

Name:	timedsticky-menu.png
Views:	297
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	3969

Name:	timedsticky-message.png
Views:	298
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	3970

Features:
    1. Integrates with existing Inline Moderation and adds "Set Timed Sticky" to the inline moderation submenu.
    2. Can timed stick multiple topics at a time in the Forum Display page as well as a single topic in the Topic Detail page.
    3. Existing "Stick Topic" inline moderation will still work as is. So you can still make a topic a regular sticky without time sensitive limitation.
    4. Existing "Unstick Topic" inline moderation will still work as is, plus it will also work with timed sticky posts to unstick them manually as needed.
    5. Displays sticky date for Administrators (and whoever has permissions for inline moderation) or topic author only.
    6. Uses the Plugin/Product system, no template editing required.
    7. Uses the API system to create custom API that provides interface to the frontend to update timed sticky data.
    8. Uses the Scheduled Task system to automatically run script every hour to unstick timed sticky posts.
    9. Uses Phrase system to allow for easy translation to your own language.
    10. Creates its own table in the existing vB5 database to store timed sticky data.

Instructions:
    Please refer to the installation document included in the file.

Price: $50

Payment Accepted: PayPal or Debit/Credit Card

Buy Now Add to Cart View Cart

Need help or not comfortable installing this mod? Purchase the installation service below:

Product Installation Add-On: $20
    Purchase this product add-on to get professional installation of this mod from us.

Add to Cart View Cart

Don't have a PayPal account yet or want to use a new account to purchase this mod? Sign up with PayPal now and get $5 reward!

Want to pay using Credit/Debit Card? Contact us and we will send you an invoice where you can use your own card.

Last edited by glennrocksvb; 04-16-2017, 01:58 AM.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Check this out! This mod was originally requested by Deepblue and is now implemented.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Originally posted by glennrocksvb View Post
      Check this out! This mod was originally requested by Deepblue and is now implemented.
      Thank you bro, you are the best. Your approach to people is very kind and helpful. Actually i was pissed of by vBulletin's Developers attitude and was considering leave vB and start using Xenforo but your help, work, effort and kindness made me think about this again. If i am going to stay on vBulletin that would be because of you.

Comment

• NumNum
        NumNum commented
        Editing a comment
        I too was at that point.

Originally posted by Deepblue View Post

Thank you bro, you are the best. Your approach to people is very kind and helpful. Actually i was pissed of by vBulletin's Developers attitude and was considering leave vB and start using Xenforo but your help, work, effort and kindness made me think about this again. If i am going to stay on vBulletin that would be because of you.
      Thanks for your kind words Deepblue.
      Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
      A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

If you want me to create more mods for vB5, please vote for this JIRA to add more PHP hooks.

​​​​​​​http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17168
        Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
        A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

If you want me to create more mods for vB5, please vote for this JIRA to add more PHP hooks.

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17168
          Voted mate.

Comment

​​​​​​​http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17168
            Voted!

Comment

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17168
              Voted too!
              HostXNow - UK Web Hosting

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
              X
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"