X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola desde comunidad ALKON

Hola. Me presento soy nacho, anteriormente usaba vbulletin lo cual me remonto al 2005 cuando no estaba tan bien pulida la interfaz, y retome nuevamente a intentar rearmar mi comunidad pero medio como que no me dejaron la misma estructura, asi que aqui estoy ire aprendiendo nuevamente como se maneja el codigo de vbulletin nuevo.
    Pd Quede en la version 2.9.7 que fue la ultima que utilice ahora arrancamos de cero con la 6.0.3
    Veremos que se puede hacer.

///// English ////
    Hello. I'm Nacho, I used vBulletin back in 2005 when the interface wasn't as polished, and I started trying to rebuild my community again, but it seems like they didn't let me have the same structure, so here I am, learning again how to use the new vBulletin code. P.S. I was stuck on version 2.9.7, which was the last one I used, now we're starting from scratch with 6.0.3
    We'll see what can be done.​

Welcome to vBMods.rocks ALKON! Hope this forum helps you learn more about vB6. Enjoy your stay!

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"