X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from JoeStocks.com!

Hello, I have a small message board I run at JoeStocks.com for the benefit of about 15 of us friends that have been trading stock and investment ideas for about 15 years. We started our vB site in 2009. I had a webmaster guy up to about two years ago maintain it. He no longer does this work. I have no experience in doing updates, upgrades, etc. Nor do I have the time. Currently I have a couple issues with my website. I think it has been hacked. At admin I keep seeing a new registration of the same user that I have tried to delete many times. I found that my 'admin' password no longer works. When I tried to ban the user under my own screen name I was messaged that I have no rights to do that. And now when I click on my webpage I get a new window that opens with an ad.

I would like to upgrade my website to vBulletin 5 connect on the vB cloud. I can not do this myself. Can you provide this service, or make recommendation who can make these upgrades and get rid of this intruder on my site? My site is simple. I like my header and and color scheme, but other than that it can be all vB. I do not want ads. All we want to do is exchange messages with going to FaceBook. I am talked to a couple local website developers, but I would like to have someone with strong vB experience as I have had one bad experience using someone that did not. I do now have a user that said they would help with ADMIN.

Any help, guidance, or recommendations would be appreciated to help transfer my site to vB5 cloud. I am not looking to get this done for free. I will not be around the remainder of this weekend to reply, but back Monday before noon. My email is [email protected].

Love the look and feel of vbmods.rocks!
    Thanks!
    Joe

Hi Joe! Welcome to the forums.

Only vB Staff can migrate your vB4 to vBCloud since they are the only ones who can manage the vBCloud server. I recommend you to contact them in vbulletin.com pre-sales forum.

Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
    X
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"