Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackcemre View Post

You've blocked me from skype
    I texted him from my friend's skype account.
    I don't know exactly what you're saying.
    Let's solve the problem between us.
    NOW YOU WAIT... I no say more until bank send verification of ALL GOOD. Tuesday maybe next ? Who knows.

They have already sent a funds recall notice to your bank as you already know. YOU can do nothing now but wait SO WAIT !!!!!

Comment

NOTE this please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 17.27.49.png
Views:	70
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	17209

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post

NOW YOU WAIT... I no say more until bank send verification of ALL GOOD. Tuesday maybe next ? Who knows.

They have already sent a funds recall notice to your bank as you already know. YOU can do nothing now but wait SO WAIT !!!!!
        What is the latest situation?
        Have you reached the money?

Comment

I have been on to my bank again~ AND they say your bank just won't answer THE RECALL notice.

I have my bank on voice record BUT~ don't know if i can put it here.

ANYWAY~ They say they have tried 5 times to get your bank to send the £79.99 back to me. AND WILL TRY 1 LAST TIME.

If still no response....I'm sorry but... I WILL NOT PAY TWICE.

ON FRIDAY midday my time I'll call them again?

No won't allow an .aifc file to load.

Comment

I have been on to my bank again~ AND they say your bank just won't answer THE RECALL notice.

ANYWAY~ They say they have tried 5 times to get your bank to send the £79.99 back to me. AND WILL TRY 1 LAST TIME.

Can you give me the swift code?
            I'il call my bank. let me forward this number.
            let them check.
            Can you give back the license if the money doesn't reach you on friday?

Comment

The bank wants the swift code to find out the status of the money. The code is 10 or 11 digits. Give me the code. If not, give the license back.

Comment

hello,
                I'm getting really REALLY tired of this.

The ref number between banks IS an Id number, identifing to both banks just how much, from where, from who and TO WHO the £79.99 / $101 after exchange rates..... was sent

THE ~ PET113627053 number... is that number

Barclays swift number is BUKBGB22xxx /// BUT that is not a transaction number.

Try if you want~ I could do with the money back BUT~ to be honest..... I have already told vB sales, as you will see in a post above, to give back, and actually delete your licence number from having any connection to me whatsoever.

To me this is a SAD, very very SAD experience.

If you get your bank to send that money back. I WILL still honour my side.

IF NOT~ Goodby

Comment

hello,
                  I'm getting really REALLY tired of this.

The ref number between banks IS an Id number, identifing to both banks just how much, from where, from who and TO WHO the £79.99 / $101 after exchange rates..... was sent

THE ~ PET113627053 number... is that number

Barclays swift number is BUKBGB22xxx /// BUT that is not a transaction number.

Try if you want~ I could do with the money back BUT~ to be honest..... I have already told vB sales, as you will see in a post above, to give back, and actually delete your licence number from having any connection to me whatsoever.

To me this is a SAD, very very SAD experience.

If you get your bank to send that money back. I WILL still honour my side.

IF NOT~ Goodby
                  okay, if I get information, I write.What are the numbers at the end of the swift number? Can you give it full? Me too,and I tired.
                  Tell me your vbulletin e-mail and password as a private message.I will change the mail and use it.In short, I will get back the license from you. I don't want any money.

Comment

You can usually find your bank's BIC or SWIFT code in the bank statement;
                    Bankanızın BIC/SWIFT kodunu burada bulun & kontrol edin! Kodunuzu veritabanımızda kontrol edin veya yurt dışına para göndermek için ne lazımsa öğrenin.

Comment

here Actually from my bank statement,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 13.26.39.png
Views:	68
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	17370

Comment

here Actually from my bank statement,

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 13.26.39.png Views:	1 Size:	24.1 KB ID:	17370
                        Tell me your vbulletin e-mail and password as a private message.I will change the mail and use it.In short, I will get back the license from you. I don't want any money

Comment

I'm gonna tell this number to the bank. If bank says something, I tell you, I just want the license right now.

Comment

AND you can get it by asking vb sales to recall it for you.

I DO NOT ~ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER..... give out any details to anybody.... about any product or service i get or have paid for.

Comment

AND you can get it by asking vb sales to recall it for you.

I DO NOT ~ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER..... give out any details to anybody.... about any product or service i get or have paid for.
                              Okey. That I want the license back. Can I send a Message vBulletin?

Comment

I send a Message vbulletin
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                                X
                                Searching...Please wait.
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                Search Result for "|||"