Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought A VITAL note to purchasers of transfer'd licences

THE PERSON SELLING THE 1~ *i* purchased here~
    LIED FROM DAY 3~ when he DID receive mY Payment.

Read My sarga on purchasing ; ( I AM NOT SAYING the seller in this case will do so REPEAT I am not saying the seller in this case will do so )

Hello,

The information in this email may answer your question. The license will be transferred to your existing customer number.

We have received a request to transfer a vBulletin license to you. Due to fraudulent license transfers, we now actively seek the buyer's confirmation before processing the transfer.

The license that would be transferred is:

License Number:
    Product: vBulletin 5 Connect
    License Expiry Date: N/A
    Ticket Support Expiry Date: 30th Jun 2013

The listed Expiry Date (if any) is for access to the Ticket Support system. Should you require Ticket Support, you will need to purchase this separately. This does not affect your ability to receive support via our forums.

Please read the license agreement, located here:

It outlines our license transfer restrictions, including a limit of one transfer per license. You will NOT be able to transfer this license in the future.

In addition please note that since chargebacks can occur up at any time after a purchase, there is a slight possibility that the person you are purchasing this license from may issue a chargeback against their original vBulletin purchase - thus invalidating the license being transferred to you. In this event, you would no longer be allowed to use the license. Please note that this has occurred in only a small number of cases but it is something we feel you should be aware of.

Also if the old owner continues to use this copy of vBulletin and this license is being used on more than one site, this may result in the license being revoked.

In addition in some cases the owner may dispute that this was a valid transfer. We do everything we can to ensure this doesn't happen but we cannot guarantee that it won't. If this happens the transfer will be considered fraudulent and the license will revert back to the original owner.

Please respond affirmatively to this email stating that you understand and accept these terms and risks and would still like to proceed with the transfer.

Useful and benefit information thanks

Comment

blackcemre
      • Send PM
      Money Transfer

Today, 06:46 AM
      I talked to the bank.
      Money will not reach me for sending dollars to my TL account.
      The currencies must have been the same, said the bank.
      You meet your bank and cancel the money transfer.
      Send me with transferwise. Send currency in TL.

O i O -U too
      • Send PM

Today, 07:05 AM
      HI,

My bank at the moment is having some sort of problem with the International side of both the desk top and mobile app.

SO~ will try again, as they say later... in my case... 2hours OK ?

Today, 07:09 AM
      okey.When you cancel the money, can you send it via transferwise in TL.
      I wait.

https://transferwise.com
      Today, 07:13 AM
      not sure if they will let me do that yet... BUT if they will OK

Today, 07:26 AM
      The bank said the process was wrong.
      So You want to money from the bank

Today, 07:30 AM
      No understand

Your bank says ? process wrong
      Want money back? HOW... from your bank direct to mine?

Better wait for my bank to be online for me in mobile... I can talk direct to MAN about this... OK?​​​​​​​

Today, 07:36 AM
      Will the bank be online in 2 hours?​​​​​​​

Today, 07:39 AM
      The currencies that the bank said should be the same. That's why the money won't reach me.
      you should cancel the money transfer from the bank
      I undersand this​​​​​​​

Today, 07:45 AM
      I NO understand this

BY same~ you mean turkish money from my bank to turkish bank
      OR~ $ from my bank... is why the charge for changing £ to $ and then to give to your bank/

On line mobile ALWAYS online... 24/7 in england​​​​​​​

Today, 07:54 AM
      I don't have a foreign currency bank account. Beacuse Money's not coming to me The bank say
      I didnt know this​​​​​​​

Today, 07:55 AM
      Can you talk to your bank and get your money back?​​​​​​​

Today, 07:56 AM
      SO your bank HAS the money, just not letting you take it ?

Today, 08:02 AM
      Because my account is not a foreign currency account, I cannot transfer money to my account. You should get your money back and send it back to me with the transferwise method. But I can get the money that way.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Today, 08:20 AM
      Yes I can understand that...
      BUT~ my bank says the your bank MAY- no assurance, take up to 5 working days to repay me.

They also say that I can call for an update in 3 working days Tuesday next week.

They also say that I should make sure that you do not somehow get the money I have already sent. Because I will not be able to get it back,,,, from your bank... at all.

SO~ I will not send you any money now... BUT on tuesday when They, my bank have checked and all good, I will send you via transferwise $100. which to me is £79.99
      THEY the bank will also charge me AGAIN... for trying to get the money back from your bank.

OK ?​​​​​​​

Today, 08:26 AM
      Okey
      transferwise with tl as you send​​​​​​​

Today, 08:34 AM
      OK...and sorry But I did not know of your banking laws either.

We wait... all good ?

Today, 08:54 AM
      Okey I wait until tuesday​​​​​​​

Comment

I have VB4 license with brand free, planing to purchase used VB5 license with mobile suite As far as I know (maybe I am wrong) my brand free license goes only with

NOW~ the issue of used licences, in mY view, with the link to same issue on vB's support forum, IS a DEAD one.

In Essence~Don't buy it, IF~ you do not FULLY and I do mean FULLY trust the seller NOT TO CLAW BACK via vB sales ticket that very licence.

THAT CLAW BACK is policy.... and never expires.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	120x200 HOME.png
Views:	390
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	17074

Comment

SO~ let me now put an end to this sorry little saga.

FROM mY end~ and I really do not care what his end is any longer.

from the above postings any of you should be able to deduce for self that *RISKS-involved* by myself ..........were not fully understood.
          BUT~ caution... was advised.

What the seller did not know IS that i purchase absolutely NOTHING on the net, without going through PAY PAL 1st, The reason being that they Pay pal do not give out things like card numbers. sort codes or account numbers to those that I buy from. vB being no exception.

BUT~ since this above transaction was to be via a bank to bank transaction... I felt safe in doing so.

AND SO~ To me has proven to be the case.

1st~ Led to believe that the seller was in and from Turkey.

DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND the following it is to me then. SKYPE~ gives~ a location~ to those that want to connect via it.... SO ???
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 08.04.20.png Views:	1 Size:	366.8 KB ID:	17192.................Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 09.19.28.png Views:	1 Size:	533.9 KB ID:	17194

MY bank also knows that I only have 1 telephone number. AND that I have also asked & paid for its security measures to be applied to that number AND any transactions resulting from purchases from both It and my computer.

the net result of that IS WHEN anyone attempts to do anything with either that number or purchase via my computer, even I.
          I get a request for clarification 1st via a code sent to that number.

Yesterday~~~ i got such a request. AND had not made any purchases AT ALL for over 3 days NOR had I used my card in that time.

NOW~ I can not prove that the man in question made that attempt.

BUT~ have told both Him and vB sales to consider that licence as being one that is at risk.

IF I AM WRONG about it... SORRY~ BUT my and MY FORUMs security are very, VERY important to me.

SO~ If the bank, after now having closed that card from further transaction AND suspended ALL Account action on mY account for 2 working days, whilst the send me another...I will... still send you that amount minus any amount YOUR bank charges me for the transaction.

IT is the best I can do. THE LICENCE *is* DEAD... either way.. and will. if i honour my word and the bank confirms cost me £ 150.

I will not as said ever buy a 2nd hand licence again FULL STOP.

regards
          L davies

Name:	image_1579.png
Views:	121
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	17195

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
            SO~ let me now put an end to this sorry little saga.

FROM mY end~ and I really do not care what his end is any longer.

from the above postings any of you should be able to deduce for self that *RISKS-involved* by myself ..........were not fully understood.
            BUT~ caution... was advised.

What the seller did not know IS that i purchase absolutely NOTHING on the net, without going through PAY PAL 1st, The reason being that they Pay pal do not give out things like card numbers. sort codes or account numbers to those that I buy from. vB being no exception.

BUT~ since this above transaction was to be via a bank to bank transaction... I felt safe in doing so.

AND SO~ To me has proven to be the case.

1st~ Led to believe that the seller was in and from Turkey.

DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND the following it is to me then. SKYPE~ gives~ a location~ to those that want to connect via it.... SO ???
            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 08.04.20.png Views:	1 Size:	366.8 KB ID:	17192.................Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 09.19.28.png Views:	1 Size:	533.9 KB ID:	17194

MY bank also knows that I only have 1 telephone number. AND that I have also asked & paid for its security measures to be applied to that number AND any transactions resulting from purchases from both It and my computer.

the net result of that IS WHEN anyone attempts to do anything with either that number or purchase via my computer, even I.
            I get a request for clarification 1st via a code sent to that number.

Yesterday~~~ i got such a request. AND had not made any purchases AT ALL for over 3 days NOR had I used my card in that time.

NOW~ I can not prove that the man in question made that attempt.

BUT~ have told both Him and vB sales to consider that licence as being one that is at risk.

IF I AM WRONG about it... SORRY~ BUT my and MY FORUMs security are very, VERY important to me.

SO~ If the bank, after now having closed that card from further transaction AND suspended ALL Account action on mY account for 2 working days, whilst the send me another...I will... still send you that amount minus any amount YOUR bank charges me for the transaction.

IT is the best I can do. THE LICENCE *is* DEAD... either way.. and will. if i honour my word and the bank confirms cost me £ 150.

I will not as said ever buy a 2nd hand licence again FULL STOP.

regards
            L davies

Name:	image_1579.png
Views:	121
Size:	128.8 KB
ID:	17195
            You've blocked me from skype
            I texted him from my friend's skype account.
            I don't know exactly what you're saying.
            Let's solve the problem between us.

Comment

I SAID~ if money come back into my account from your bank... I am a man of my word.... I *will* pay you.

BUT NOW~ because of yesterday... my account is suspended until i get new card~ 3 days they say.

Comment

I SAID~ if money come back into my account from your bank... I am a man of my word.... I *will* pay you.

BUT NOW~ because of yesterday... my account is suspended until i get new card~ 3 days they say.
                okay
                I'm gonna talk to the bank at this afternoon.
                I'il let you know.
                If you receive any information or reference code I will send it to you.
                okey?

Comment

3 working days....and if you get one send it... BUT still 3 working days.

Comment

Okey.
                    Please unblock it from skype.

I'll get in touch with you when I get information.

Comment

NO ! put it here... I will see it then, AND SO WILL EVERYBODY ELSE.

I said I am a man of mY word. SO~ If *all* good.... you *maybe-good too*.

DO NOT want other to think not... if so be the case?

Comment

Okey ok

Comment

bank wants swift code.
                          Can you give me that code

Comment

I told you I can do nothing until the bank gives me a new card and I verify that card. ALL in HELD.... until then.

SO sorry no I can't.

Your actions with my bank... result you see now. AND YES... I ask bank to make it this way. BUT not because of you especially.

Comment

I told you I can do nothing until the bank gives me a new card and I verify that card. ALL in HELD.... until then.

SO sorry no I can't.

Your actions with my bank... result you see now. AND YES... I ask bank to make it this way. BUT not because of you especially.
                              I dont understand what my actions?
                              When you buy take your new credit card
                              You must provide the Swift code for the money you send. For the Bank to follow

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                              X
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"