Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's better for you to discuss this in PM to prevent posting personal information publicly.
    Helpful? Donate. Thanks!
    Buy me a coffeePayPal QR Code
    Fast VPS Host for vBulletin:
    A2 Hosting & IONOS

Comment

You make good point Glenn ( and I will now suggest as you do that that be the case for all too )

BUT~ I have in the past fallen for scams that have cost me a whole lot more and you know already that mY sights be HIGH in Forums regards as elsewhere... SO~ needed myself to have any that i approach here to understand.... that I will not be taking any more risks here.

This as i said on my associated Post...{purchasing 2nd... give the seller ALL the opportunity they need to defraud.} AND all the advantages as well.

I in the main did not know that ! & SO.....

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
        You make good point Glenn ( and I will now suggest as you do that that be the case for all too )

BUT~ I have in the past fallen for scams that have cost me a whole lot more and you know already that mY sights be HIGH in Forums regards as elsewhere... SO~ needed myself to have any that i approach here to understand.... that I will not be taking any more risks here.

This as i said on my associated Post...{purchasing 2nd... give the seller ALL the opportunity they need to defraud.} AND all the advantages as well.

I in the main did not know that ! & SO.....
        I talked to the bank.
        Money will not reach me for sending dollars to my TL account.
        The currencies must have been the same, said the bank.
        You meet your bank and cancel the money transfer.
        Send me with transferwise. Send currency in TL.

Comment

O i O u
          HI,

My bank at the moment is having some sort of problem with the International side of both the desk top and mobile app.

SO~ will try again, as they say later... in my case... 2hours OK ?

Me;
          okey.When you cancel the money, can you send it via transferwise in TL.
          I wait.
          https://transferwise.com

Comment

paypal I thought would of been the choice of transferring funds, anyways, did you folks make the exchange

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
            X
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"