Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you mean you wait. DID you ask them... or what.

If you did.....& they say all good... give Vb the info, my name, address etc... AND tell them ALL GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by O i O -U too View Post
      What you mean you wait. DID you ask them... or what.

If you did.....& they say all good... give Vb the info, my name, address etc... AND tell them ALL GOOD
      I talked to the bank. bank said it could take 3 days.
      ı Said mean wait is I am waiting the bank.

Comment

E-mail transfer message I sent the vbulletin
        I wrote all the information.

Comment

Thank YOU !

Sorry this has taken so long BUT~ To mY way of T*inking... I now have *a post*... that SHOWS just how difficult it is to transfer SAFELY.

SAD but true. So thank you again for all your *waiting*.

AS for the rest of you.... ?

WELL~ any good at Math will see that for an extra £50 I could have got a brand new Forum *with* transfering rights as well.

OH well the price Ignorance must pay. NO COMPLAINTS As said... now got a post to link to... when needed.

REGARDS
          O i O -U too
          a.k.a~ LLOYD
          Click image for larger version

Name:	head above.png
Views:	114
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	16774

Comment

Thank YOU !

Sorry this has taken so long BUT~ To mY way of T*inking... I now have *a post*... that SHOWS just how difficult it is to transfer SAFELY.

SAD but true. So thank you again for all your *waiting*.

AS for the rest of you.... ?

WELL~ any good at Math will see that for an extra £50 I could have got a brand new Forum *with* transfering rights as well.

OH well the price Ignorance must pay. NO COMPLAINTS As said... now got a post to link to... when needed.

REGARDS
            O i O -U too
            a.k.a~ LLOYD
            Click image for larger version

Name:	head above.png
Views:	114
Size:	263.6 KB
ID:	16774
            Have a nice day
            the bank has not yet reached the money.
            The bank wants a bank receipt.
            Can you send it?

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Did you not give them the tracking number

PET113627053 Called a PET tracking number.

BUT~ my bank says that in many cases YOUR bank may take up to 5 working days to pay it into your account.

It is also only 2 working days FROM the banks point of view (Your bank that is)

As for receipt; Below is all I have. Taken the important information out, of course.

BUT REALLY all you should need is that tracking number above.

ALSO DID YOU SEE the post i made about VITAL INFORMATION same forum/buy & sell vB licences? Please comment there... and tell me I have no reason to worry?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 06.43.48.png Views:	1 Size:	413.1 KB ID:	16831

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Did you not give them the tracking number

PET113627053 Called a PET tracking number.

BUT~ my bank says that in many cases YOUR bank may take up to 5 working days to pay it into your account.

It is also only 2 working days FROM the banks point of view (Your bank that is)

As for receipt; Below is all I have. Taken the important information out, of course.

BUT REALLY all you should need is that tracking number above.

ALSO DID YOU SEE the post i made about VITAL INFORMATION same forum/buy & sell vB licences? Please comment there... and tell me I have no reason to worry?

Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot 2019-02-22 at 06.43.48.png Views:	1 Size:	413.1 KB ID:	16831
                I have 10 vbulletin License.

Comment

THEN IF you are thinking of selling them>>> YOU REALLY should... on my VITAL Information post... want everyone TO SEE > that you are a sound person to deal with.

SO tell me there!

Comment

ANd you dont worry

Comment

THEN IF you are thinking of selling them>>> YOU REALLY should... on my VITAL Information post... want everyone TO SEE > that you are a sound person to deal with.

SO tell me there!
                      is this what you say
                      See that the license is sold

Comment

AND~ why should I worry. You will be true or you will not be true.

EITHER WAY~ I have saved GLENN and those that come to his forum FROM the very headaches He wants to see not .....on his forum.

COST $150.... cheap!
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	ICON adverts.png Views:	1 Size:	685.1 KB ID:	16838

Comment

EITHER WAY~ I have saved GLENN and those that come to his forum FROM the very headaches He wants to see not .....on his forum.

COST $150.... cheap!
                          Click image for larger version Name:	ICON adverts.png Views:	1 Size:	685.1 KB ID:	16838
                          I do not understand you.
                          I gave you all the account information.
                          I am not a crook

Comment

COST $150.... cheap!
                            Click image for larger version Name:	ICON adverts.png Views:	1 Size:	685.1 KB ID:	16838
                            What are you trying to say? I do not understand you. Briefly explain.

Comment

GOOD~ I did not say that you were.

AND~ I said thank you for all of your help... I know it is down to vB to now transfer your licence to me.

They will OR they won't... Either way... etc, etc

You have, other than posting to my VITAL post.... done just as I expected and Hoped you would do.

SO~ thank you once again

Comment

GOOD~ I did not say that you were.

AND~ I said thank you for all of your help... I know it is down to vB to now transfer your licence to me.

They will OR they won't... Either way... etc, etc

You have, other than posting to my VITAL post.... done just as I expected and Hoped you would do.

SO~ thank you once again
                                Thank you

Comment

Users Viewing This Page

Collapse

There is 1 user viewing this forum topic.

• Guest Guest

Latest Posts

Collapse

Working...
                                X
                                Searching...Please wait.
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                                Search Result for "|||"